Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

There has to be more than 10 obviously, they probably did that to increase the sales of pre-order. Well that's just my opinion, I'm confident that they will make a trench coat version. After all Gordon is as important as Batman in all of Nolan's Batman films, but if they don't. I'm screwed.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

It makes sense that he would sell out!

To be honest the Shadow Predator was just another rehash of figures we've gotten multiple times before.

Even that batman figure was a remake (granted it did have an amazing headsculpt)

Gordon though is a brand new figure, key to the Nolan Batman films. Not to mention his SWAT gear is from one of the best scenes he's had in the series. I'm not surprised he's selling out!

They are nearly gone. SS is "checking inventory" anyone on the waitlist??

182138_331862116901522_502131730_n.jpg

Looks like he's the same height as Batman :slap:

Is this available anywhere else for PO? I waitlisted this on SSC. Thanks.

Geez, this sold out way faster than last year's BB TF Exclusive.

There has to be more than 10 obviously, they probably did that to increase the sales of pre-order. Well that's just my opinion, I'm confident that they will make a trench coat version. After all Gordon is as important as Batman in all of Nolan's Batman films, but if they don't. I'm screwed.

I agree, it could just as easily have been: Gordon Begins, The Dark Coat, and The Dark Coat Rises. :)

void, you got this from Sideshow? thought it wasn't due until September.

Geez, this sold out way faster than last year's BB TF Exclusive.

Glad I preordered then, as I just put it in yesterday.

More pics void!!

void, you got this from Sideshow?

Glad I preordered then, as I just put it in yesterday.

That's someone's pic on Facebook - sorry should've credited it in my original post

But yeah i've got it on order from SS - apparently they will ship in September

Ah, good good.

But of course he's the same height as Batman. 90% of their figures are the same size. HT doesn't mess with that TT buck at all. If they aren't a muscley or skinney guy then they go on the TT and they call it a day. About the only attempts at height adjusting is them using different length ankle pegs. :slap: Variations in height is actually one of the things HT really needs to start focusing on. At least they got the Hulk about right :lol

Is this available anywhere else for PO? I waitlisted this on SSC. Thanks.

ebay... but before you pay higher than advertised prices, I'd say see if your waitlist comes through, which at this point it most likely should.

But of course he's the same height as Batman. 90% of their figures are the same size. HT doesn't mess with that TT buck at all. If they aren't a muscley or skinney guy then they go on the TT and they call it a day. About the only attempts at height adjusting is them using different length ankle pegs. :slap: Variations in height is actually one of the things HT really needs to start focusing on. At least they got the Hulk about right :lol

He should be on the slim body - Gary Oldman's a pretty small guy relative to Christian Bale or Heath Ledger etc.

Sorry to self quote, but:

I'll be laughing in a few months when people are shelling out $400 for this figure...laughing:lol
I bought a Scarecrow at retail. Then a few months later I bought one for $150, which made me laugh at my past self for paying retail.

Might this be a similar situation?

Any comments anyone? :pray:

Looks great. The softness issue that's been plaguing Hot Toys new releases continues here, though. Look at how many individually sculpted hairs the promo photo has compared to the in-hand pics. Very mushy.

Has it ever not been the case that proto paint looks better than mass paint?

Sorry to self quote, but:

Any comments anyone? :pray:

If HT makes another Gordon, this one could plummet from $350 to $150 in secondary.

If there's no second Gordon in sight, then it will remain inflated I would imagine.

Why did Scarecrow drop so far in price then?

Why did Scarecrow drop so far in price then?

Don't have much of an answer for that
But I think it's common for figures like that to drop for a while and then shoot up later inexplicably. DX01 is a good example of this.

Don't have much of an answer for that
But I think it's common for figures like that to drop for a while and then shoot up later inexplicably. DX01 is a good example of this.

Well, I'm gonna take a gamble and wait for that this time.

Fast sold out, good buy................"

Back