Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Either that, or the suit from TDKR that everyone but Void would be pissed with :lol

:rotfl:yess:

My ideal world would have no less than 6 different Ra's :lol
- BB Ninja
- BB Training
- BB Final Fight with Gasmask
- BB Wayne Party (without gasmask and with scarf)
- TDKR young Ra's
- TDKR old Ra's

:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

gordon_sad.jpg

not sure whats wrong with it but just posting it to see it in person.
9a23ffb2jw1dvdn866dgmj.jpg

9a23ffb2jw1dvdnaotzedj.jpg

9a23ffb2jw1dvdn9cx84kj.jpg

9a23ffb2jw1dvdn9za4cnj.jpg

Nice pics the box came out well.

- BB Ninja
- BB Training
- TDKR young Ra's
- TDKR old Ra's

SOLD!

I'll happily display an all-Ras Detolf!

:yess:

Man if this wasn't a SWAT version i'd be all over this :gah:

Here's hoping we get detective or commissioner as a regular release.

since SS have less than 80, I had to pulled the trigger so I don't have any collector's regret later on. Good thing I had reward points and saved $70.

Surprised this is selling quick tf batman sold out in a few weeks.

and ofcourse the fact that is a "exclusive" lol also helps to sell out.

Only 80 left. A few months from now, people will be running to ebay buying this for over $300. I wish I could get a 2nd for trade bait later.

Yeah but was comparing to the BB exclusive from last yr, I'd bet the Gordon is much fewer quantities than that one

Yeah but was comparing to the BB exclusive from last yr, I'd bet the Gordon is much fewer quantities than that one

It has too no doubt about it.

SS has less than 80 remaining

EDIT: Just in the time it took for me to type my first message 10 sold....less than 70 now.

- BB Ninja
- BB Training
- TDKR young Ra's
- TDKR old Ra's

Well, considering we'll be lucky to get one, I'd have to go with the finale look. At this scale, there is zero reason for the party look and final fight look to be seperate figures, so thats just one look IMO.

Training/Ninja Ra's is useless without a Bruce to go with anyway and until they do that Two-pack, its pointless asking for it :lol

in hand pics from HK:
WrJ2k.jpg
zDx2N.jpg
v0KKD.jpg

Looks fantastic.

Jim-Gordon-the-dark-knight-10838216-802-422.jpg
208858_10150922171677344_2122359809_n.jpg

Almost the same angle as you can see the proportions of the figure are fine, including the chin. The only thing wrong are the glasses are slightly too big.

Yeah, I think the likeness is great.

I'll be laughing in a few months when people are shelling out $400 for this figure...laughing:lol

I bought a Scarecrow at retail. Then a few months later I bought one for $150, which made me laugh at my past self for paying retail.

Might this be a similar situation?

think-fast-346503.jpg

Think fast!!!

:panic:

208858_10150922171677344_2122359809_n.jpg

zDx2N.jpg

Looks great. The softness issue that's been plaguing Hot Toys new releases continues here, though. Look at how many individually sculpted hairs the promo photo has compared to the in-hand pics. Very mushy.

Back