Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

attachment.php

attachment.php

A bit of visual aid goes a long way, I reckon.

needs more fuller hair .

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Yeah, the eyes have it-so to speak, but that super-imposing did widen the face too much.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A bit of visual aid goes a long way, I reckon.

The heads looking down, so the lighting will different on the face, also the lack of light on the eyes makes them dark brown. the angle will also make the top of the head seem larger as it's nearer to the camera because he's tucking his chin in. If you going to superimpose the face you could at least do it when he's facing the camera straight on like the figure.

The HT chin needs to be a lot softer. They've given him nearly a full on 'hero' chin - Gary Oldman's chin is not nearly as defined or prominent as that.

The heads looking down, so the lighting will different on the face, also the lack of light on the eyes makes them dark brown. the angle will also make the top of the head seem larger as it's nearer to the camera because he's tucking his chin in. If you going to superimpose the face you could at least do it when he's facing the camera straight on like the figure.

Couldn't find one where his eyes aren't all that wide because in most shots, his eyes are pretty wide opened perhaps Gary Oldman wants to make his character look somewhat naive.

Is this better? Gave his hair some more volume.
attachment.php

Jim-Gordon-the-dark-knight-10838216-802-422.jpg
208858_10150922171677344_2122359809_n.jpg

Almost the same angle as you can see the proportions of the figure are fine, including the chin. The only thing wrong are the glasses are slightly too big.

Almost the same angle as you can see the proportions of the figure are fine, including the chin. The only thing wrong are the glasses are slightly too big.

I agree but overall fantastic!!!

The picture stop showing up for some reason, I had to fix it

You're welcome, Yongkykun!

My completist OCD and being a diehard Bat fan helps other collectors! Too bad you will have to wait a little longer for your version of CG.

Me?...I'll get both!

@DinoLast Hmm... Dunno. Something just feels off about it. The eyes and expresion don't scream Gary Oldman to me. Just old man...

Eyes need to be slightly bigger and chin needs to be raised a bit. Your picture clearly shows Gary with his jaw opening hence the lowered chin. And the actor has very expressive eyebrows which this figure has failed to capture.

@Lee Cheers :D

I think it's hard to complain about this particular likeness. It's excellent.

Very happy for this figure that I'd keep it if a Commissioner Gordon version was released later down the road. Like all my Hot Toys purchases, this guy earns a spot in my permanent Batman collection.

I think it's hard to complain about this particular likeness. It's excellent.

Very happy for this figure that I'd keep it if a Commissioner Gordon version was released later down the road. Like all my Hot Toys purchases, this guy earns a spot in my permanent Batman collection.

I'll be laughing in a few months when people are shelling out $400 for this figure...laughing:lol

Is there any word on if they're making a regular Gordon yet? I'd be pissed if this was my only crack at having a Gordon.

Is there any word on if they're making a regular Gordon yet? I'd be pissed if this was my only crack at having a Gordon.

Well the only thing we have to go on is the stop-motion film made up of HT figures which showed a regular outfitted Gordon.

No word yet whether that was a custom outfit or a proto of a forthcoming regular Gordon.

If I were a betting man i'd say regular version is only a matter of time.

Well the only thing we have to go on is the stop-motion film made up of HT figures which showed a regular outfitted Gordon.

No word yet whether that was a custom outfit or a proto of a forthcoming regular Gordon.

If I were a betting man i'd say regular version is only a matter of time.

I hope so too. And I hope they use that EXACT sculpt too. That's probably one of their best sculpts ever.

Back