Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also got a conversion . so glad. this is my first iron man figure even though i already have 3 tony....:slap

It is a stealth armor so it might already be on our shelves and we just can't see it [emoji38]
Hahahahaha!

Congrats to all who got a conversion! I wonder how close or far I may be away from the positivity, got on at about 2pm UK time (be what 6-9am depending on where in the States you guys are) Sunday afternoon. Just curious still not expecting anything as be a good 24+ hours of waitlist ahead of me.

Hahahahaha!

Congrats to all who got a conversion! I wonder how close or far I may be away from the positivity, got on at about 2pm UK time (be what 6-9am depending on where in the States you guys are) Sunday afternoon. Just curious still not expecting anything as be a good 24+ hours of waitlist ahead of me.
Me too. You are not alone. I am still on the waiting list. Hope to get convert tomorrow.

I got on the list 29th March at 11:27 so I might be in with a chance. Fingers crossed!

Mine is even later than yours. 3/28 20:56. You should be getting convert very soon.

You were before me, I didn't get on till Sunday which was the 29th, Cozzie converted his 28th order so fingers crossed for you!

I got on the list 29th March at 11:27 so I might be in with a chance. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully as that will mean I may as mine was a couple hours later!

Got one as well. This figure is slated for a Sep-Nov '15 release so should i just ignore the note on my conversion email saying, ... typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped? I don't want to lose the chance again if this would really be released earlier since i also got other PO's in line within that 14-21 day time frame.

If I'm not wrong, this statement only applies to items in hand.

Can not believe my wait list converted yesterday! I was on the fence because of price then waited too long and sold out. Was OK not getting him then got email from SSC saying they found me one. Really liking this color scheme on the armor. Glad to be getting him. I am becoming more of an IM fan as time goes by.

I hope we see some pics of it on this exhibition in Asia. Not only for the stealth, but maybe mk43 1/4, mk45, scarlet witch, quicksilver and even ultimate ultron...

IMHO I think they should've added an alternate face plate with red eyes, a chest plate with a red arc reactor, and a set of hands with red repulsers. I think that's an even more stealthy look. What do you guys think? All in all, still a beautiful paint scheme!

Back