Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO I think they should've added an alternate face plate with red eyes, a chest plate with a red arc reactor, and a set of hands with red repulsers. I think that's an even more stealthy look. What do you guys think? All in all, still a beautiful paint scheme!

I think they should've made it with red eyes and arc also. Not as an extra alternate face plate. But I dont care to be honest. It looks great anyway and I cant wait to have it in my hands (thats what she said lol)

IMHO I think they should've added an alternate face plate with red eyes, a chest plate with a red arc reactor, and a set of hands with red repulsers. I think that's an even more stealthy look. What do you guys think? All in all, still a beautiful paint scheme!

If the faceplate is removable, you can always put red film in between the faceplate and the removable chest piece and the lights...

No idea how to do the hands... :dunno

If the faceplate is removable, you can always put red film in between the faceplate and the removable chest piece and the lights...

No idea how to do the hands... :dunno

Good Idea with the faceplate, have to try it now

I think they should've made it with red eyes and arc also. Not as an extra alternate face plate. But I dont care to be honest. It looks great anyway and I cant wait to have it in my hands (thats what she said lol)

Yeah I hear ya! I just think extra helps some feel better about the price.

Yeah I hear ya! I just think extra helps some feel better about the price.
Yeh I think that is what has most people's backs up as despite the paint job and dynamic base (my opinion a step up from the likes of Python and Midas) is accessories wise it's a stripped down Midas whicheck in turn was a stripped down Mark 7.

Midas lost the laser and leg missiles along with the headsculpt and damaged parts and now Stealth doesn't even appear to have the lower profile should plugs (least it has the open missile pods, bet the next one won't have that!)

If Hot Toys are watching, sneak in the shoulder plating and if I convert I will be happier. I would rather have the lasers also but least then I could have set up options to make he and Python look different!

Congrats everyone!! :hi5: I dont know about u guys, but I think the black on his chest is going to be like some cars panels... With that piano black color which looks awesome!

I've got mark III, 42, 43, and Hulkbuster on pre-order, but I'm most excited for is the Stealth armor, I can't wait to add this to my iron man collection!

Got charged the NRD today! :yess:

I really don't know how they can top this armor.

Mine still says "Reservation Submitted" as status. What does it say when they charge you the NRD? How do you find out how far down the list a person is on the wait list?

Mine still says "Reservation Submitted" as status. What does it say when they charge you the NRD? How do you find out how far down the list a person is on the wait list?

They send you an email saying they found you one and will be charging you soon (about a day or 2). It's Impossible To Find where On The list You Stand

Does anyone know if this is canon to the movie? (I know the movie isn't out yet) But there's no info if this is in the movie, I'll just skip if it's just another repaint.

Does anyone know if this is canon to the movie? (I know the movie isn't out yet) But there's no info if this is in the movie, I'll just skip if it's just another repaint.

Just a random pretty repaint. No correlation with the movie, just a avengers logo on it

Back