Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if this is canon to the movie? (I know the movie isn't out yet) But there's no info if this is in the movie, I'll just skip if it's just another repaint.
This is a Movie Promo for AoU, but its a variant of the MkVII from the first Avengers movie. In other words, this is not a suit that will appear in AoU...if that is what you're asking.

Edit: WDZ beat me to it...

Great, I'll skip this without hesitation as I only collect those that are relevant to the movie. :rotfl

And yet, most of the HT figures sell well no matter what because everything they create is killer. I can feel my wallet shrinking as I type this.

Same here, was at work and had to log in real quick to pre order. lol

Thankfully a friend gave me the heads up when my internet was down.... I'll be forever grateful to her for that.
Managed to get my order in then

:clap :rock

I still can't believe the entire thing, it was never announced. I just happened to find it on my favorite toy site TOYHAVEN. Next thing I know it's up, and gone. I ordered so quick i swear i think i got the first one!

I still can't believe the entire thing, it was never announced. I just happened to find it on my favorite toy site TOYHAVEN. Next thing I know it's up, and gone. I ordered so quick i swear i think i got the first one!

Everyone says that..... but everyone knows I got the first one :lecture :rotfl

Didn't you just say you might not want it the other day? :lol

Speaking of that, seeming we saw a fair number of guys say they converted on the waitlist yesterday did anyone here get buyers remorse and cancel or were they likely down to declines, duplicate accounts, miscalculated / imported stock levels etc?

Dunno, doesn't make sense to me to pay a $35.00 NRD and then cancel when the rest isn't due until September, at the earliest. I'd say pretty much no chance of that at this point.

Based on some of the replies in here it seems like people tried to order multiples but so many conversions they must have severely capped the initial buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do y'all know if I cancel, would I get my RP if i used them. just wondering.... thanks

I'm pleased for the folks who have this confirmed. Who am I kidding I'm sick with jealousy! Still on the wait list.

I actually think this suit will be in the movie. In Iron Man 3 the wee kid Harley says to Tony about a stealth suit so it's a good lead in.

Back