Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

This is hot toys.

They'll probably do an Optimus 2.0 first.

Maybe but either way megatron will eventually come out if this line is successful and I don't really see why it wont be.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

This is hot toys.

They'll probably do an Optimus 2.0 first.

1d.jpg

Nah, expect Ironimus Manprime.

I cancelled this guy after i found my old mp01. I'll still be ordering Megatron though, since I'm pretty sure his masterpiece is illegal in the states and doesn't do the cartoon Megatron justice anyways.

It's not illegal, you are doing it wrong.

Not the best MP for sure, but if you can get the attachment parts, gun mode looks amazing on a wall.

It's not illegal, you are doing it wrong.

Not the best MP for sure, but if you can get the attachment parts, gun mode looks amazing on a wall.
Actually I do have the Megatron MP and I do keep him in gun mode, never seen the attachment parts though. You could maybe hold up a 7-11 with it lol. Just hope hot toys does a real good robot Megatron. But after seeing the MP Optimus Prime again and the fact that it transforms and that it's diecast and that it has so many working pistons it soured me on the Hot Toys OP...well that and the price.

Actually I do have the Megatron MP and I do keep him in gun mode, never seen the attachment parts though. You could maybe hold up a 7-11 with it lol. Just hope hot toys does a real good robot Megatron. But after seeing the MP Optimus Prime again and the fact that it transforms and that it's diecast and that it has so many working pistons it soured me on the Hot Toys OP...well that and the price.

I'm not gonna lie it would be amazing if HT did make a transforming prime but the price on that would be crazy expensive. The paint and detail on the HT prime is amazing and since I would never have prime in his truck mode I can live with that.

Trypticon and Metroplex...

I would be happy for the rest of my life :lol

Received my WL notice today. I almost forgot i was on the WL for him. Im still deciding if ill keep it or cancel.

Received my WL notice today. I almost forgot i was on the WL for him. Im still deciding if ill keep it or cancel.

Me too. I'm thinking cancel.

Is there no NRD on this? I can wait till July to cancel and loose nothing?

Is there no NRD on this? I can wait till July to cancel and loose nothing?

Exactly. But that would be an epic fail, as you just don't cancel on Optimus Prime.

He's just too cool.

I also received my WL notice today for the ex! There's no way in hell I'm canceling this one.

I decided to keep it. Like Franpincho said, you cant cancel on Optimus.

This is going to be the best hot toys figure in the history of hot toys.

Optimus Prime is king.

just learned that there is another version of optimus which is megatron version....
hmm wing optimus or more cannon optimus?

Back