Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Well as much as I want it im kinda glad its asia only cuz I probably would of bought em both lol. Although If I had to choose I would probably pick the megatron one.

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

This thread gets no love. Wtf?

This is Optimus Prime you guys! No recent pictures form conventions or anything?

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

This is Optimus Prime you guys! No recent pictures form conventions or anything?

Yeah I check this thread on a regular basis but there never seems to be any new pics. Still waiting on confirmation on who will be next in the line.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

When was Optimus Prime ever in a Marvel or DC movie? Answer that question and then you should understand:lecture

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Took these pictures in Hong Kong.

PC051474_zps6a607447.jpg

PC051475_zps1a393d5d.jpg

PC051476_zps787a1817.jpg

PC051477_zps9b998da5.jpg

This model had a broken left arm which had visibly been glued back on.

Broken arm eh. Shame that it would be prone to breaking, and won't have anything close to the this paint app when it comes out.

It says Sold Out, and those pics are amazing man. Wow and to think I was going to cancel this if PCS announced the G1 license lol

Now if the breakage is an issue then I may just follow through on that cancelation

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hard to tell if the breakage is an issue or just the result of it being shipped all over the world for shows and getting a little manhandled.

It is a very impressive and physically imposing figure. I got a preorder in on the EX as the numbers were dropping as there was no NRD with the intention of most likely cancelling due to the price but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the pictures. I wish they would show the Starscream head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to tell if the breakage is an issue or just the result of it being shipped all over the world for shows and getting a little manhandled.

It is a very impressive and physically imposing figure. I got a preorder in on the EX as the numbers were dropping as there was no NRD with the intention of most likely cancelling due to the price but now I'm not so sure.
Good point man; you're probably right, at least I hope you are lol. Yeah got the Ex too, too bad we never got a chance to get that Megatron Ex head one.
Thanks for the pictures. I wish they would show the Starscream head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For real. I was hoping to see it in one or more of those pics.

Unfortunately the Starscream head wasn't on display. Or the Guardians of the Galaxy figures or the Stormtroopers.

Unfortunately the Starscream head wasn't on display. Or the Guardians of the Galaxy figures or the Stormtroopers.
Yeah that sucks but who cares because we get plenty of those already. Thanks for Prime man, we've been needing some activity in here as awesome as he is

Not worried about the arm. They usually use fixed posed prototypes for the conventions anyways. Prime is gonna be mine :lol

I still don't like that stubby gun...

Nice, just got the email about my WL converting..

Nice, just got the email about my WL converting..

Congrats.

You are on your way to own the greatest HT figure ever made.

Man, this guy isn't even "Diecast" and it's more expensive that all of those (except Whiplash).

Don't care. Don't care. Is OP. Enough said.

Would sell anything on my collection if I weren't able to afford this guy.

And what is this I'm hearing about PCS and the G1 license?

Jerry mentioned he'll be speaking to Hasbro next year. He's been mentioning his interest in a G1 line for a while now

Back