Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

just learned that there is another version of optimus which is megatron version....
hmm wing optimus or more cannon optimus?

Both. Get doubles. Support HT's new acquisition of this line, because it's what real men do. Or women. Or gays. Everyone should buy this because it's going to be the best HT figure ever period.

There's nothing better than OP. Probably Galvatron, but that's another issue altogether.

But this now.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

you are correct sire. i will buy both.
thank you random stranger for the advise. hopefully my investment in terraseract technology will continue support my addiction

just learned that there is another version of optimus which is megatron version....
hmm wing optimus or more cannon optimus?
They showed that around SDCC. I'll probably cancel my SS version for it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Both. Get doubles. Support HT's new acquisition of this line, because it's what real men do. Or women. Or gays. Everyone should buy this because it's going to be the best HT figure ever period.

There's nothing better than OP. Probably Galvatron, but that's another issue altogether.

But this now.
It would be about time we got a sick Galvatron figure man. Holy ****! Hope those HT doofs don't take 5 years to make one

It would be about time we got a sick Galvatron figure man. Holy ****! Hope those HT doofs don't take 5 years to make one

*** yeah man!

Galvatron is WAY overdue. I hope Takara (if not HT) releases a teaser or something after Ultra Magnus is released. Purple maniac would be the only leader without a MP treatment, and that's not cool.

you are correct sire. i will buy both.
thank you random stranger for the advise. hopefully my investment in terraseract technology will continue support my addiction

You're very welcome. Glad I could be of service, mate.

OP IS KING.

Megatron is the only one from them I have any interest in. Hope they do him justice.

*** yeah man!

Galvatron is WAY overdue. I hope Takara (if not HT) releases a teaser or something after Ultra Magnus is released. Purple maniac would be the only leader without a MP treatment, and that's not cool.
I might cancel my Optimus and wait for the Megs version but man Galvatron is a DEFBUY

108201445901PM_1.jpg

108201445901PM_2.jpg

108201445901PM_3.jpg

whee.. variants.. just give us megatron hot toys.

Wait where can you get this OP???

It's been shown, but hasn't been officially put up for sale/PO anywhere as far as I know.

It's been shown, but hasn't been officially put up for sale/PO anywhere as far as I know.

DAMIT, HT is gonna milk the @hit of this too. Dam, now I want this one too.

yea that megatron version is asia exclusive. however it is 30$ more expensive than starscream vers

I think the Starscream version looks better. Plus you get the exclusive severed head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea that megatron version is asia exclusive. however it is 30$ more expensive than starscream vers
Wtf ? No way man. That's ********. Whatever, there actual Megs better be awesome as **** with a Prime head :)

Wtf ? No way man. That's ********. Whatever, there actual Megs better be awesome as **** with a Prime head :)

To be more accurate to G1 it should be Iron Hide :lol

ts up for PO in my country already . but yeah sadly my currency against USD is a ***** ATM. i settle with starscream version. =(

Back