Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 294492733_101057989049698142_3017139061898619199_n.jpg
    294492733_101057989049698142_3017139061898619199_n.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 0
Already have the TDK Armory, won’t be getting this.

Always thought this was ugly and uninspired. The whole waterfall thing was dumb too.

Loved the caged look of the TDK armory, more weapons/gadgets too. The Tumbler and Batpod look better with it than this plasticy transparent thing.

Already have the TDK Armory, won’t be getting this.

Always thought this was ugly and uninspired. The whole waterfall thing was dumb too.

Loved the caged look of the TDK armory, more weapons/gadgets too. The Tumbler and Batpod look better with it than this plasticy transparent thing.

I agree. While I like the Bruce Wayne figure, the transparent case reminds me too much of my daughters doll cases that she has with her doll clothes in them.
🤦🏼‍♂️

I love this case and it’ll be a day one PO for me if it becomes real.

I’ve seen it and the computer display in person and it’s construction is pretty impressive, I’ve always felt like having a cave full of gadgets and “trophies” seemed like a huge liability for a character that’s paranoid so the idea everything could tuck away and it would look like a plain empty cave made a lot of sense to me. Having that case be waterproof acrylic was inspired.

I love this case and it’ll be a day one PO for me if it becomes real.

I’ve seen it and the computer display in person and it’s construction is pretty impressive, I’ve always felt like having a cave full of gadgets and “trophies” seemed like a huge liability for a character that’s paranoid so the idea everything could tuck away and it would look like a plain empty cave made a lot of sense to me. Having that case be waterproof acrylic was inspired.

I know you prefer the TDK cage, don’t lie.

Gotta say, I want this one, too. I have the TDK version, but was disappointed when this one wasn't put up for PO when it was first teased. I wish they'd include Lucius with it, though. He's my biggest want from the Nolan movies.

There's pros and cons to each, but it's funny that they didn't use the DX19 head sculpt and re used the armory version sculpt from the cage lolol.

I want the TDKR armory though but i'm put off by clear plastic, after some years that abs yellows ;(
What do you mean, that abs yellows?

Back