Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when they show this .. I went like crazy ... this would have done well ...

But honest and all ..

This is never going to be make ..

Howard cheng is a Disney\ marvel ... b*****c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM8WgKi.jpg

The TDKR Armory was teased in the new DX19 solicitation, sooo does this mean there's a chance? :monkey3

Sometimes when an item is announced, and there's another item pictured in the background [like The Dark Knight Rises Armory], it gets announced at a later date, so hopefully hot toys will announce The Dark Knight Rises Armory at some point, as they did show it at a convention back in 2012/2013.......:pray:

It’s definitely coming, most likely with a Batman figure to house the suit and maybe some version of Bruce Wayne.

If it does show up for preorder next year, it took them 8 years to produce a transparent plastic suit case. Insane. :lol

Yeah, it’s lame.

The TDK batbunker cage and the ‘89 suit and weapons vault are cooler.

I'd pick it up, just because it would go great with a custom DKR bruce I have, but I agree that an 89 weapons vault would be awesome :)

I'll wait for better pics but I always preferred the TDK armory. This one looks too plasticky.

Hard to see, but if you scroll back a few posts...

I understand the photo was there, but that wasn't my point.

There are no other previous posts that actually call out evidence to the fact that HotToys is representing this as a future product, only that it was "teased". I pointed out that the legal fine print contextualized the armory as a product, and it was not simply a movie production background image. If you take the time to look at the promo pictures, you'll notice that all of them have "not included" or "sold separately" only when they are referring to an actual product.

If this was just a background, they would not have mentioned it as as "sold separately", which was my point. There was no need for the snarky response.

Back