Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock, mine looks exactly like the first pics on page 1 of this thread. Those are professionally shot, but they appear to have used production models of the T-600. I can confirm what you see is what you get.

As far as customizing; I think it's fantastic. Anybody else want to contribute your own customs? I'd love to see them!

Im making a jacket to go with my T-600 a weathered Jacket and I want to know what some of the other customs people have been using on theres for the dirty look... Ive already taken a lighter around the edges of mine and cut and shredded a good deal of the jacket... I think it looks good but I want a more dirty look... Illl pust pics or something when its done but Im looking for ideals for dirtying it hop...

Im making a jacket to go with my T-600 a weathered Jacket and I want to know what some of the other customs people have been using on theres for the dirty look... Ive already taken a lighter around the edges of mine and cut and shredded a good deal of the jacket... I think it looks good but I want a more dirty look... Illl pust pics or something when its done but Im looking for ideals for dirtying it hop...

Bleach and a razor for me. Also used a scissor to clip some off the edges here and there. Oh and a lot of washing. I think I washed my trench coat like 5 times.

Last edited:

Lighter and scissors for me. Other members (forget name) said razor blade and scraping and washing fabric then lots of ironing.

DSCN2027.jpg

DSCN2017.jpg

DSCN1992.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2088.jpg

DSCN2011.jpg

Im gonna buy a jacket from e,vil,bay now :rock Going in cheap so if I epic fail it's no big deal :lol But hay im Skynet I should be able to do it :borg

I just received my Concept version, its insane!
Almost my new favourite figure in the collection, the detail is stunning!

It was a bit hard to pose nicely though. I didnt manage to fit the Mask good anough for my standards so that will have to wait. The scarf was in the way to get the mask properly over the neck...

But I will have to get a new base for it, the concept version base is way to thick for a figure of this height. He almost didnt fit the shelf.

Pics of my concept version

bild

bild

bild

Its big compared to other figures (Even without base).
bild

I tried to pose him with the mask, but i didnt get it to fit properly. Will try again sometime with a hair dryer.

Where's the mask? That's really the cream of the figure man!
Relax, I bought it for the mask! :D

I gave it a quick try yesterday when i received the figure. But i wasnt able to get it to look good on him. The scarf was in the way, so i couldnt get the thing all the way down on the neck resulting in the mask standing out from the face looking really wierd. Will see if i can remove the scarf and get the mask to fit better.

Back