Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to ask before, do the hands on this come off? I assume we're meant to remove the hands to get the gun on and off but I didn't want to try that in case I'm mistaken and instead end up breaking it... I did a little searching and see that they're described as non-removable but that I think is just referring to the gloves on the hands, or no, the hands themselves are not meant to be removed?

Also, has anyone thought about making new/custom masks for these?

I meant to ask before, do the hands on this come off? I assume we're meant to remove the hands to get the gun on and off but I didn't want to try that in case I'm mistaken and instead end up breaking it... I did a little searching and see that they're described as non-removable but that I think is just referring to the gloves on the hands, or no, the hands themselves are not meant to be removed?

Yeah the hands do come off... I dont know about everyone elses but mine I had to really pull on the hands to get them off the first time... Was worried I would snap something before I even had it set up for the first time... But they popped off with a little force and everything was fine...

Yea both the hands and feet on the HT T-600 comes off. If you read the instruction manual (which no one does including myself :lol) it shows how it's done. It's quite simple. May be a pain the first time but gets easier as time goes on.

Thank you for the replies. I didn't realise there was a manual, no. I only looked at it briefly before, just seeing if all came in order and the eyes worked.

I decided to upgrade my regular T-600.
SO i pick up some clothes and trash them a lot.
Pretty happy with the result.
I displayed it on my custom stand.

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

Looks awesome Elvis. Kinda makes me think of a T-600 in it's early stages where it was sent out into the field before the skynet factories developed the rubber skin and shoes. Just threw some clothes on to fool people in the dark. Love your base by the way. Make me one.

Already happened several pages before.
Maybe, just maybe you should look at´em, cause that´s how I convinced myself to get him.

I've done that already, nobody has taken really good pics. All i see now are customs, I'm not very fond of customs. This threads starting to get boring. Perhaps, there should be a different thread for custom Rubber skin T - 600's

Yawn....................Can anyone post good pics of with the full face mask for once?

Dang dude cut it out.. you have been complaining about no pics of the full face mask for 2 wks since pg 93 of this thread 01-26-10

If you dont like customs thats fine thats your right but dont be a wet blanket to the rest of us. This forum is for all of us to enjoy including yourself, but quit posting the yawns and the boring comments about everyones creative work. When everyone else seems to be enjoying the thread.

If you want good pics of the full face mask.. try pg 1 of this thread there are tons of em..

If I am in error and the pics are different then the actual product then perhaps a few good comparson pics of the full face rubber mask are needed afterall.

Anychance someone can confirm if its the same rubber face mask? This dudes been asking for 2 wks and noone seems to have a pic...

Last edited:
Back