Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relax, I bought it for the mask! :D

I gave it a quick try yesterday when i received the figure. But i wasnt able to get it to look good on him. The scarf was in the way, so i couldnt get the thing all the way down on the neck resulting in the mask standing out from the face looking really wierd. Will see if i can remove the scarf and get the mask to fit better.

If you look back over this thread, you shoudl find out how a goo way of taking off and putting on the rubber face.

Relax, I bought it for the mask! :D

I gave it a quick try yesterday when i received the figure. But i wasnt able to get it to look good on him. The scarf was in the way, so i couldnt get the thing all the way down on the neck resulting in the mask standing out from the face looking really wierd. Will see if i can remove the scarf and get the mask to fit better.

A blow dryer is a HT 1:6 collector's best friend. :D

Is that freaking scarf suposed to be removable? Becuase i cant find a way to get it off other then cutting it off. And without it off i cant get the rubber mask neck all the way down on the head.

The Hot toys employee that assembled my version took the time to really entangle the ends of the scarf. Hope I can straight it out without ripping the cloth on that little bugger. Will try after work...

I finally got around to put the mask on, really approved the figure!

bild

I'm a bit disappointed that i couldn't align the mounth of the endo with the mouth of the mask.. :/

It's normal dude. Mine were the same. But those are some awesome close ups. Amazing camera you got there. Time to repost some of my concept version T-600.

T-600ConceptCustom5.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom4.jpg

T-600ConceptCustom3.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom1.jpg

As you can see I customized a trench coat onto him. I like it.

Back