Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just wont fit... It just looked like the top of a condom :p

This is in no way helpful but that cracked me up.

I've always preferred the base mask. I probably shouldnt have ordered the Ex. really, because I knew which I preferred from the pics :duh:duh

Nice to have options I suppose...

A couple days ago I received the Laing Signature T-600 (a non-weathered one) and I gotta say it is nowhere near as impressive as the weathered version.

It looks cool and all, but just seems to be lacking that intimidation factor that the weathered one has with the tattered clothes and mask. I though having 2 versions would be cool, but now I'm not so sure :lol

It looks cool and all, but just seems to be lacking that intimidation factor that the weathered one has with the tattered clothes and mask. I though having 2 versions would be cool, but now I'm not so sure :lol

I've always thought its just less impressive as a figure without the clothes and mask. Its like with the weathered version your getting the same thing anyways plus a lot extra.

As always though, each to their own :D

This is in no way helpful but that cracked me up.

I've always preferred the base mask. I probably shouldnt have ordered the Ex. really, because I knew which I preferred from the pics :duh:duh

Nice to have options I suppose...

But its only the concept that comes with the beani? Its not the mask that wont fit, that fit perfect, and i like it more then the regular and ex-version because the fact is does not cover up the endo completly (never liked the hole for the mouth on the ex).

Sent from my Windows Mobile®-phone.

I've always thought its just less impressive as a figure without the clothes and mask. Its like with the weathered version your getting the same thing anyways plus a lot extra.

Totally agree with ya there bro. I feel like the whole appeal to the 600s in T:S was the giant metallic zombie juggernauts looks they were carrying. Without the rubber mask or the tattered clothes, I felt the T-600 just looked like a giant rust bucket. But as you said. To each their own.

But its only the concept that comes with the beani? Its not the mask that wont fit, that fit perfect, and i like it more then the regular and ex-version because the fact is does not cover up the endo completly (never liked the hole for the mouth on the ex).

Sent from my Windows Mobile®-phone.

I felt the same way. I loved the original mask with the minimum damage. The expressionless face that was killing without remorse was what made it the creepiest. And I really didn't care much for the Concept or the EX versions...at first. Then I got a good deal on both of them and I totally love all three because each has their own appeal. Here's a few close up photos of my EX Version.

T-600Excloseup1.jpg
T-600Excloseup3.jpg

btw, have you guys succeeded in getting the beanie to fit on the head without it looking weird?

Mine just wont fit... It just looked like the top of a condom :p

Hhahaha! Yea I don't think anyone's really ever suceeded in making the beanie stay on properly. Maybe if we throw it in the washer and dryer a few times and loosen it up a bit. What you guys think?

Condom. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:
@Endlessrain

Is that the beanie yours is wearing? looks kinda like the scarf to me? Although I'm just out of bed, brain not wurkin yit...

Looks cool either way though! From my massive (3) collection of HT figs I kinda think this guy is my favorite, I just love the hidden details and all that stuff he's just too cool. Maybe I should put on the faceless mask for a while just for a change...

The SideShow EX. Mask wears a scarf around the head and the Concept Wears a beanie

Although if your going by the movie the Concept mask doesn't wear the beanie

The SideShow EX. Mask wears a scarf around the head and the Concept Wears a beanie

Although if your going by the movie the Concept mask doesn't wear the beanie

:confused::confused: Don't all versions of it have the scarf? I was asking if he put the scarf on the head instead of the neck, sorry still a bit tired but I'm lost now :lol

Anybody know if anyone sells alternative rubber masks?

There's a dude in China charging 60 bucks for the jawless rubber mask. I think that's way over priced.

:confused::confused: Don't all versions of it have the scarf? I was asking if he put the scarf on the head instead of the neck, sorry still a bit tired but I'm lost now :lol

Yea I did. All of them do come with the scarf but to duplicate the look from the movie, I wrapped the scarf about twice around his forehead very tightly and wrapped the rest of it around his head.

Here's a pic from the movie.

800px-Trailer4-17.JPG

I actually gave the beanie to my regular version which I gave a whole new set of clothes to. Here's some photos.

T-600RegCustom2.jpg
T-600RegCustom3-1.jpg

This way all 3 of my T-600 looks unique and different.

Last edited:

Totally agree with ya there bro. I feel like the whole appeal to the 600s in T:S was the giant metallic zombie juggernauts looks they were carrying. Without the rubber mask or the tattered clothes, I felt the T-600 just looked like a giant rust bucket. But as you said. To each their own.

Glad to see I'm not alone on this one :lol I do wish the light-up t-700 skulls came with a different figure as I'd love to keep at least one of them :monkey2

Back