1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. It will probably sell out quickly and go to Waitlist within a few days, only to have hot Toys bump up production

Yeah I agree, itll be like the scarlet spiderman order. If there is no limit at first (like scarlet spider), I'll try to order 2.

Usually the toyfare figures to me are meh, but this years are pretty awesome.

the man was a multi book story. is every chapter perfect?? no... but in the book in which i had a few moments with him, he was a gracious, polite, generous man! i was working on my first Marvel book... a very small book, without major appeal... and it was a marvel christmas party in manhattan... Stan was making the rounds... and i was a bit star-struck. sucked up my nerve and went to say hi. he introduced himself, as if that was necessary, and i did the same. he instantly knew who i was, which book i was doing, and which issue we were up to. he was genuine and warm and i will never forget that moment.
View attachment 459711

That's awesome. :duff

the man was a multi book story. is every chapter perfect?? no... but in the book in which i had a few moments with him, he was a gracious, polite, generous man! i was working on my first Marvel book... a very small book, without major appeal... and it was a marvel christmas party in manhattan... Stan was making the rounds... and i was a bit star-struck. sucked up my nerve and went to say hi. he introduced himself, as if that was necessary, and i did the same. he instantly knew who i was, which book i was doing, and which issue we were up to. he was genuine and warm and i will never forget that moment.
View attachment 459711

What a great story thank you for sharing it with us.

About 6 months before he passed a friend of mine and his two sons met Stan at an event (in San Diego I think), my friend said that Stan was super nice to him and the kids! Both of his sons are big Spider-man fans and they were thrilled and said they will never forget meeting Stan Lee.

James Gunn is also getting this figure. Pretty cool.

I wonder how many of the actors/directors collect the Avengers Hot Toys ? I certainly would.

13771e99876445dfaa216754ea4f9b1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would LOVE to see a Jack kirby... but since these are connected to the movies... there ain't gonna be one. But why don't we see if there is interest... and do a custom thing?!?

Is Sideshow open to post new products today at all, or will be waiting until Monday?

Back