1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a cool looking but not sure if I'll bother getting it. This figure makes a lot more sense as an exclusive than something like the Two-Face figure though I agree. While Stan was awesome and so synonymous with Marvel I'm just not sure I need him in my collection.

How are people not stoked on this?!?!?!? This is the type of exclusive I'm always hoping for -- totally random and immediately essential. Day 1.

Exactly my thoughts. Saw it, thought wow unexpected, then thought gotta have it.

The engineer in me says I guess this also means we'll get a Mysterio using the same fish bowl space helmet tooling to minimise invest cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better than two face offering for DC

Yeah, that one is random, lame, and late AF! Just goes to show you how dismal the state of DC is when HT is forced to dig back into the archives (11 years ago!) for an exclusive.

oh cool!! let us hope!! i’m so sad i missed out on the first stan release... i need this one!!! LOVE the spacesuit!!

Yeah totally. That was also one of the first things that came to mind. How much this would pop on the shelf.

Visitors will also ask "who's the guy in the spacesuit....."

Judging from the going price of the previous Stan figure, this will sell out/go on waitlist fast.

I really like this as an exclusive.

Not a must have, but a nice way to make a Stan Lee figure available again.

It’s a nice little tribute to his cameos, and one of the best cameo scenes, too.

Plus it fits into MCU collections as an “in universe” appearance.

It’ll even add a splash of yellow to break up the many reds, blacks, and blues of Marvel collections.

I'll buy. I passed on the first Lee figure but this one looks interesting plus I can have him on the shelf with my extra Star Lord Vol 2

I'll be very interested in how much this guy will cost. For many I think it'll be a discretionary purchase. So a high price could be a deciding factor between actually purchasing it or not.

That said, there is of course higher interest in a Stan Lee figure now since his passing.

Don't know if Exclusive figures ran higher in price or similar to other releases at that time ??

Anyone know if this will go up on Sideshow for pre-order like other standard figures ? Or do they wait until SDCC ?

Will places like KGHobby stock them ?

Just turned my phone on after coming out of the Spidey movie to this being announced. It actually made me laugh, it's so random and different. It would be a perfect fit with my GotG shelf.

Judging from the going price of the previous Stan figure, this will sell out/go on waitlist fast.

I don't know, I'd buy the first Stan but I really have zero interest in this. Glad it's an exclusive, as other said, this is the type of release that exclusives are made for.

Back