Hot Toys Stallone Character Poll up on Japanese Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys did such a great job with Barney Ross I would love to see a street cloth Rocky from 1 or Rock Balboa before anything else. I don't care for a "in the ring" Rocky. I want black hat, gloves, Leather jacket & little ball. With training sweats and meat locker accessories including hanging meat and taped up pair of hands.

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hot Toys did such a great job with Barney Ross I would love to see a street cloth Rocky from 1 or Rock Balboa before anything else. I don't care for a "in the ring" Rocky. I want black hat, gloves, Leather jacket & little ball. With training sweats and meat locker accessories including hanging meat and taped up pair of hands.

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

That's the fig everyone wants :impatient:

Can someone please explain why this figure has never been made:gah::slap

Anyway, it's that of HOT TOYS RAMBO IV that is due out. Finished the rocky at the moment, it is useless to dream of a post on rocky rambo.

Does someone on the future of the new HOT TOYS RAMBO IV devoted to

Anyway, it's that of HOT TOYS RAMBO IV that is due out. Finished the rocky at the moment, it is useless to dream of a post on rocky rambo.

Does someone on the future of the new HOT TOYS RAMBO IV devoted to

232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpeg

I really do wish that HT would give us a Rambo from Rambo IV. With the DX series now I could easily see them giving us an a great figure with the 50 cal. as an accessory.

I'm surprised this movie doesn't get that much attention from these companies.

As far as other Stallone characters, I wouldn't mind a Cobra or a Demolition man to be honest. (I'm a big Stallone fan)

Rambo First Blood Parts 1 and 2 DX please. Rambo 4 and General Trautman MMS following after would be great.

Rocky 1 may happen for nostalgia reasons but Rocky did poorly in the poll.

I wonder if HT is planning out a Stallone line like the Depp line and getting a few figures ready before starting the releases.

LOL@ that poll Judge Dredd over Rocky LMAO!

People want more for their money with figures, Rocky is a beloved character but there is so little to figures of him compared to Stallone characters with elaborate costumes or loads of weapons.

People say that, but if you put them both up for sale with HT's current capabilities, see which one sells out faster *hint: it won't be Judge Dredd* :D

Dependz if there's a price difference, maybe, but same price, i'd say tie or edge to Dredd. I want Rocky but sadly it seems undermarketed, i'm delighted to see NECA tackling it. I do think a Rocky 1 would sell for the classic value like Reeves Supes but outside of that, not so sure.

:lecture I'd love a John Spartan figure and Simon Phoenix to go with him. I've some nice nostalgia attached to that film.

Demilition man's one I'd consider, especially if it came with the black costume and beret, yeah it's basically Barney Ross but I like that look. If HT does a Stallone line like Depp, you'd get Spartan but no Phoenix.

People want more for their money with figures, Rocky is a beloved character but there is so little to figures of him compared to Stallone characters with elaborate costumes or loads of weapons.

I call BS!

Rocky just isn't that popular in Asian markets it seems.
People say that, but if you put them both up for sale with HT's current capabilities, see which one sells out faster *hint: it won't be Judge Dredd* :D

Exactly.

And a Rocky DX would sell like Hotcakes!! (at least everywhere else)

Back