Sly and Dolph shown their Hot Toys figures at The Expendables prem in Tokyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw these pics on Facebook, and really enjoyed them. He is obviously very impressed by what Hot Toys has done with his likeness...perhaps we will start to see other figures done of him. The best way to sell these things is put them in from of someone.

Wow... that's really cool!! Sly looks all excited!!!
I wonder why they didn't show him all the Rocky and Rambo lines?
Also, they should've shown Dolph his Drago figure!

From the looks of it, seems like Stallone wasn't even aware of these?
I sometimes wonder in reality how many actors actually get to see their figures...

I'm guessing that they didn't show Rocky figures because HT's earlier work is a lot inferior compared to today's figures.

37166_438732877343_58690437343_5616401_1164820_n.jpg

Dolph : He's not human. He's like a piece of iron.

LOL But really we need Dolph The Expendables Hot Toys figure :pray:

I'm guessing that they didn't show Rocky figures because HT's earlier work is a lot inferior compared to today's figures.

He owns a lot of figures carrying his likeness.I was watching the excellent "West Coast Customs" episode on you tube last night concerning the building of his 1955 Ford F-100 and you can clearly see the Hot Toys Rambo and Rocky figures in his bookcase.

37166_438732877343_58690437343_5616401_1164820_n.jpg

" I told the Plastic surgeon I want to look like this, not like this"

:lol :lol

sly: "you lick here, then you rub it in your armpits 3 times a day. that's how you can get your movie career back on track."

dolph: "tell me i'm not holding a doll right now."

So,did they show a Gunnar figure in the show but it's not in the pics or there's not Gunnar figure at all (yet,let's hope)?

No Gunner figure yet, but I think this meeting convinced HT to make one. So that would give us Stallone, Statham, Li, and Dolph figures. Hopefully they do well enough to get us last two guys on the team, and maybe even a Tool as well.

I hope you're right i prefer Gunnar figure rather than Li's. I know it would be better for collectors, as the custom possibilities are infinites, but as a film character, Dolph was much better for an action figure

sorry to be OT a moment here(dont want to start a thread just asking this), but could anyone tell me what happened to my 'hitler 1/6' thread? dont mean to stir trouble, i'm just curious. what did i miss?

It's nice to see Sly fully appreciating his action figures. I wonder why Dolph didn't get to show his Rocky figure...

Back