Howard Chan - New Years Interview - Iron Man, Batman, BTTF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 'Hollywood Masterpiece' sounds interesting. I'm hoping for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey Hepburn :panic:

Hollywood Masterpiece? So figures of actors, not their film characters? Meh..If they make a Ryan Gosling with a scorpion Jacket, then it's an instant buy, other than that, can't see myself buying a figure of some Hollywood "legend".

The Hollywood Masterpiece talk is probably in regards to Back to the Future and Batman Returns. With that crappy translation and Engrish, there's no telling what that meant. We shouldn't get our panties in a bunch when it probably just means Movie Masterpiece of Hollywood blockbusters. It's in the same exact paragraph as Batman Returns and BTTF.

just forget about batman returns, its been too long since his first interview talking about BR line... just do more iron man line HT

Hollywood Masterpiece means MMS, it's just the translation. It's not a new series.

Hey guys I was looking for one of these interview videos with him I saw ages ago. Wanted to show mum.

Actually, there was also a more generic one about 1/6 toys made in China that I think had 1000toys and threezero as well. Anyone remember or know where to look for those? Random google searches bring up nothing... and I have no clue where to start.

I was searching for his interview and figured it was better than starting a new thread. All my threads die pretty fast.

Back