Hot Toys Spider-Man: Miles Morales 2020 suit version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1658486316583.png

USB Port!

I thought this game was ok, but probably only 60% of the ps4 Spider-Man game. However this was the only suit I wore. This figure is pretty cool but I don't think it fits with my stuff.

So happy that they're FINALLY going USB for their LEDs. I'll actually bother to turn those on with these figures for once.

Will wait for this figure to go on discount and maybe also throw on some discount points to it. It's the best alternative costume figure they've done.

qd5TnJC.jpg

fkxsRhC.jpg

USB feature is really cool but is it only powered by USB? Would be cool if they did it like some of the Iron Man customizers where you charge it with USB and then have power to the lights for like 24hrs/ charge

This is a very nice figure of just a neat looking suit. Will never be able to look past this kind of suit material, but this figure only cost me shipping so I can live with it on that front. The USB is a great option, I set up a hub and plugged it into a smart outlet so I can yell it on or off at will. The only concern now is not just leaving it on all the time, LEDs aren't immortal so don't want to get in the habit of burning them up 12 hours a day just because its now comically easy- never had to worry about that with the battery style

The helmet effects aren't invisible without the light but the light really makes it pop. To answer a previous question, there is no battery buffer- so if you leave him plugged in and toggle power to whatever USB source you are using it'll turn off and on almost instantly

gfs9Cyd.jpg

n3u1ErA.jpg

KALNlRu.jpg

And this damn suit material, the walkman is attached by magnet which is nice, but right out of the box a bit of the wire was stuck to the suit. Already had contact melted into it. Its a month out and that mark is definitely not going away (this is also what will eventually happen to any folds of the suit pinched in joints)

UcNUKlK.jpg

RLkSY2S.jpg

The reason I've sworn off these volatile rubber body suits, if this wasn't free I would have steered clear like I have with all the rest but oh well. Was by far the best option I had available, still hope they make a The End suit though

Back