Hot Toys Spider-Man: Miles Morales 2020 suit version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing. It might be a single plate with the eyes painted on it that snaps in?

$290 at sideshow. Holy crap! Back in the old days this is a $220 figure at most. The licensing for this game must be high. Better come with a copy of the game for this price lol.

I haven't played the game yet because I'm waiting until I get a PS5, but would playing the game make this outfit seem less absurd? I've seen some crazy spider-man suits over the years but this is something else. Looks like something from fortnite.

afaik it is just from a set of variant covers of the comics with a series of characters reimagined with a future theme

mmsm2018013_rahzzah_2020-var.jpg

I'm curious about the interchangeable eye pieces. The helmet looks quite seamless, so I'm guessing they're more like light filters and are installed on the inner surface?

The front plastic/translucent piece is probably removable and then underneath you'll probably get to replace the lenses the same way you do with regular Spidey figs. That's what I think at least...

$290 ouch. Honestly this looks nicer than the Upgrade Suit to me, unless something cooler shows up this year I'll cash out all my points on this

Yeah...it's finally happening. Regular figures are inching closer and closer to the $300 mark!

Pretty sure this is all Sideshow's doing...I'd be curious to see what the HK price for this sucker actually is...probably more in line with $235-260 USD range. Sideshow is known to pump the price higher for their territories.

Not bad! Looks like the whole front half is interchangeable with a light underneath, like an Iron Man faceplate

Yeah...it's finally happening. Regular figures are inching closer and closer to the $300 mark!

Pretty sure this is all Sideshow's doing...I'd be curious to see what the HK price for this sucker actually is...probably more in line with $235-260 USD range. Sideshow is known to pump the price higher for their territories.

TW and TBA prices with shipping are pretty close to USA retail prices (at least those that offer free shipping).

The front plastic/translucent piece is probably removable and then underneath you'll probably get to replace the lenses the same way you do with regular Spidey figs. That's what I think at least...

Yeah, that's probably how they're doing it. That whole front shell could come off like an Iron Man faceplate. Of course recently HT has gone with a few different approaches for lighting up heads & swapping out eyes (IM helmets, Captain Marvel helmet, JL Superman, Black Panther), so what seems the obvious solution to us may be the most unlikely when it comes to HT. They probably Rube Goldberged it to help justify the $290 price tag.......as if they'd need a reason. :lol

One of them actually has mismatched eye sizes, just for pulling off a quizzical look.

Come for the dot matrix faceplates, stay for the translucent fingertips. I haven't played the game at all, but the design on this figure is pretty awesome.

Sucker for light up stuff gotta have it. Plus it looks great in game!

Little kids don't like Spider-Man? Doesn't seem strange to me.

Little kids don't like Spider-Man? Doesn't seem strange to me.

i-like-turtles-gif-3.gif

Kids liking Spider-Man isn't strange...but that lone statement without any other context related to figures, movies, or even the comics is plain odd, which is why Mugatu responded the way he did.

Blogger pics are out, only one round of delays on this one fortunately. Came out nice, glad I cashed out points on this one cause they kinda hit the brakes on the game suits and nothing better came along

c4zNefN.jpg

Back