Hot Toys Spider-Man: Miles Morales 2020 suit version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
mm.jpg

One of the fan favorite features from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales video game is the option to utilize a variety of memorable suits. By completing every hologram challenge Peter Parker leaves for Miles Morales, fans can unlock an awesome costume with futuristic takes on it! Capturing detail look of the aspiring hero in his fancy suit, Hot Toys is excited to unveil the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale Miles Morales (2020 suit) collectible figure from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. The highly accurate figure is crafted based on Miles Morales in 2020 Suit from the video game, includes a newly crafted masked head with LED light up function and multiple interchangeable eye pieces for different expressions; a newly developed body; 2020 Suit with LED light up chest panel to recreate the signature design; faux leather textured jacket with red Spider emblem; interchangeable hands for signature poses; assorted spider-web effect accessories; and a dynamic figure stand with cybernetic workshop inspired backdrop for complete display. Make sure to pre-order this stunning Miles Morales figure for you Marvel collection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang that's nice! This one and The End suit had piqued my interest leafing though the bonus Miles Morales suits. May have something to spend the rest of my points on after all

Very unique. I too have not played this new game but this is cool. I am wondering how the headsculpt will look with the LEDs off

This and the Purple Reign suits were my two favorites. But like most things announced these days by the time it’s released my enthusiasm will have diminished greatly.

I haven't played the game yet because I'm waiting until I get a PS5, but would playing the game make this outfit seem less absurd? I've seen some crazy spider-man suits over the years but this is something else. Looks like something from fortnite.

I haven't played the game yet because I'm waiting until I get a PS5, but would playing the game make this outfit seem less absurd? I've seen some crazy spider-man suits over the years but this is something else. Looks like something from fortnite.

There is no real in-game context for this suit. It's just a fun and cool design.

Looks like a mixture of DC's Red Hood and Spiderman. Looks freakin cool, hands down.

Back