1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Avengers 4 - Pepper Potts (RA) speculation

Would have much rather have had Pepper dusted by Thanos going into Avengers 4 just to make it more dramatic for Tony and what he has to deal with in the film.

I'd have liked that just to watch Gwyneth reduced to dust..

I like it. Should get another pepper figure then.

I am just finishing up infinity war right now and I have a theory about how things played out and why certain things did. So if Strange saw the future and knew what was coming and knew he had to save stark but also let Thanos win against them so he would go back to earth (otherwise why not warn everyone about what Quill would do so someone restrained him ahead of time) which meant Thanos would kill vision before the snap, so he didn’t get snapped out of existing, which would then mean the combo of stark and banner and Siri would be required to fix vision and vision then plays a large role in the next film. Just an idea

I just figured that the 'randomness' of Thanos was never 100% truly random. He wanted to remove 50% of the universe, but subconsciously wanted to remove any threats to her perfect existence as well. There is a 'human' bias even to the most calculated creature. Nebula lived likely because of Thanos's subconcience guilt for slaying Gamora, and her being his last 'daughter.'

Once Stark landed on that planet, his destiny was to die. There was no way around it. Thanos would either kill him, or snap him out of existence.

Strange however saw one scenario, a single situation of desperation where Strange could barter for Stark's life. The trick being that Thanos not only agrees to spare his life at that moment, but not realizing subconsciously that agreement would also extend to Stark being now safe from the snap. It was the one scenario where Stark survives to fight another day, which has to happen (likely to be sacrificed, or to sacrifice a loved one.)

Also let’s not forget which has been mentioned quit a few times... we have time travel, we had leaked pics of the older avengers re-enactments of A1. We could very well get revamps of old designs as well :)) ( meaning hot toy figures)
If they remake the the Avengers from A1 I'd have a hard time passing those up. Especially Hulk and Black Widow. It would be such a great display.

If they remake the the Avengers from A1 I'd have a hard time passing those up. Especially Hulk and Black Widow. It would be such a great display.

I hear ya on that! I got the first hot Toys hulk and the diecast mark 6 and 7(preorder) would love an updated version of the others. Still out of allllllllllllll the marvel movies and majority DC movies the first avengers was just amazing!! I don’t think it can be topped. We’re talking a movie where for the most part all the hero’s were strong and brought something to the table with a very good villain (Loki). The other movies over time mess with the characters strengths a little too much and making hulk pretty much useless in IW was kinda blah ( I know I know it’s about story, I get it) but come on it’s the god damn HULK!!!

Seeing the color of rescues suit, id love to finally see a black & gold iron man suit finally Don in the MCU

D3291B50-DCB4-40D7-91A0-880CDF2298CB.jpeg88F52DEF-655D-4AA7-857D-ED073EE4CC61.jpeg817161CD-8827-4AE6-91DC-8A43574CE3BB.jpeg95D1724D-1FC5-4EBF-912E-106704900B01.jpeg1AEE8E9D-D8EF-4C87-A5D9-D1434F751C08.jpeg38956491-A9C4-48CC-AD44-E9A8A3A0C949.jpeg138C7CE7-CC04-425F-98E8-CD6FD7ACE306.jpeg65871821-E5F4-4693-95E3-D29BBA3970A7.jpeg5885E844-2F26-42BF-BAC1-AF3226425067.jpeg

Those look abolsutely horrible. Hideous.

Hope those aren’t real.

Imagine they actually make a Nebula ...and she is in this outfit. The horror.

That being said, I keep passing a Rocket Racoon, and I might get a Rocket in this outfit. Only one I would consider. Rocket's outfits are usually pretty generic and instantly forgetful, but having a Racoon in a Quantum realm avengers outfit might actually look cool.

Back