1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this Old Steve Rogers looks pretty good. I can see some big Captain America fans wanting to have this as a sort of visual display of the progression of Cap in the MCU, from TFA through EG ...pretty cool!

So think rocket is still coming out?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I’m hoping it’s a regular in his blue and red comics inspired suit with goggles, and a deluxe 2 pack with a second figure in his team suit. Hoping we get a good laughing and/or winking sculpt along with a new neutral sculpt. We already have the yelling sculpt with GOTG2 and IW Rocket.

Or maybe they’re waiting to release Rocket with Thicc Machine?! So we can all do the Endgame surf pose! ;-)

I’m hoping it’s a regular in his blue and red comics inspired suit with goggles, and a deluxe 2 pack with a second figure in his team suit. Hoping we get a good laughing and/or winking sculpt along with a new neutral sculpt. We already have the yelling sculpt with GOTG2 and IW Rocket.

Or maybe they’re waiting to release Rocket with Thicc Machine?! So we can all do the Endgame surf pose! ;-)

These are great ideas! I especially think a winking headsculpt would be glorious.

Hasnt it been like 6 weeks now since an 'Endgame' release? Thought we may have seen something to tie in with the 'Re-release'

My mind, body and soul is ready for Thor, Rocket, War Patriot.

My wallet on the other hand...

Back