1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a particular reason HT hasn't done Mantis or Nebula...? Cause they both seem more figure-worthy than a Shuri...
Wondering that myself. I'm very tempted to get this KO Mantis cause I'm tired of waiting. But with the way Infinity War ended and the problems facing Guardians 3, I think a Mantis figure is a long shot now. At least Nebula seems like she still has a fair shot for Avengers 4

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

A4 trailer is here...

Cap wearing his stealth shield suit?

Ronin reveal!

I love that it creates more questions than it answers.

That pretty much confirms we’ll get a STRIKE suit 2.0. Count me in for that. I’ve always wanted them to revisit that because the original was abysmal. But they’ve improved with every single Cap since and they pretty much perfected it with IW Cap.

I would’ve been fine with how good they got CW Cap but yeah, they’ve got it down perfect now and the world needs that STRIKE suit 2.0 figure.

Definitely hope that does lead to some decent screen time and a 2.0, it would make sense as Evans has always said his favourite Cap suit was the blue and silver STRIKE suit and it makes sense in universe as its a Cap suit but not going all the way back.

I do wonder if it will be exactly the same as in Winter Solider including the SHIELD logos, whether he will have them replaced with Avengers ones or just removed like he did with his Civil War suit.

At any rate great trailer and you can bet we will start seeing WS figures going up on eBay in the next couple of months.

The new Cap figures from A4 are going to be unreal. What’s the speculation, 2 Cap figures, strike suit and traditional?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still really hoping for a new suit for Cap like the one with scale-mail in the concept art. We keep getting teased with it and they keep brushing it off.

Avengers-4-Concept-Art.jpg

The new Cap figures from A4 are going to be unreal. What’s the speculation, 2 Cap figures, strike suit and traditional?

To my mind 3 potentially depending on the length of their appearances; Avengers 1 has been seen in set photos, scale-mail has been teased in the concept art and now the STRIKE suit in the teaser.

And thats ignoring those white "Avengers" suits that did the rounds a month back.

Consider this as well. It could be a bait and switch. Some scenes in their trailers don't end up in the movie or are edited to prevent revealing the new armors/characters/etc.

already own strike suit, but i’d buy an “updated one”!

infinity war & endgame are going to cost me so much, hot toys- wise!
(IW is already starting to cost me :p)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see Strike Suit Cap is back...I never got the first one (I wasn't into collecting HTs yet), but looks like we may get another shot at getting it! :yess:

Back