1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear god... I really hope these suit designs are just for the toys because that looks hideous on Thor... reminds me of the ridiculous stuff hasbro and toy biz used to come up with for x-men toys in the late 90s/early 2000s.

96178c4530376642b0f44ebcf108e086.jpg

If they do a new Avengers 1 Cap, I may bite. I wanted the old one but I didn't like the Rogers sculpt. Its a goofy suit but I love the film so much I'd probably get it. I'd also be down for a new Avengers Loki. I think the new one looks great but like many I prefer the first

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'd love an Avengers 1 Cap, love the bright colours. It's Captain America not Batman, doesn't need to be dark and SWAT like.

Would be hard to pass up an armored Thanos but i don’t see getting any other characters I already have.

Dear god... I really hope these suit designs are just for the toys because that looks hideous on Thor... reminds me of the ridiculous stuff hasbro and toy biz used to come up with for x-men toys in the late 90s/early 2000s.

96178c4530376642b0f44ebcf108e086.jpg

Might be cool for Falcon though.

They could stick him in a pink frilly tutu for all I care (as long as the shoulder joints aren't showing, lol). I just want a Thor that truly nails the Hemsworth likeness.

I think the last couple Thors have.

This one would be too much like IW Black Widow for me - I hate the look so much it wouldn't matter what they do in the film while wearing it.

Unless it looks really, really different on film.

Curious about A4 Iron Man and Black Widow. Would maybe bite on an updated Avengers Cap, and the A4 Captain Marvel (if that's what it is) is interesting too. That's about it.

I *doubt* I'd go for the Mark 85 or whatever it is, since I tend to prefer the more mechanical, less organic suits.

So which characters do you think we will be getting the last of besides Steve’s Captain America?

Sorry if this was discussed already. I know there’s a ton of rumors I just like to feel the freaks out [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious about A4 Iron Man and Black Widow. Would maybe bite on an updated Avengers Cap, and the A4 Captain Marvel (if that's what it is) is interesting too. That's about it.

I *doubt* I'd go for the Mark 85 or whatever it is, since I tend to prefer the more mechanical, less organic suits.
Of the mark 85 is an infinity stone armor or Thanos buster I’ll order it quick. If it’s another take or a repaint of 50 it’ll be an easy pass for me

Re: Hot Toys - Avengers 4 - Pepper Potts (RA) speculation

Very unlikely I'd buy any version - don't dislike Pepper, but for me she's just there, kind of.

Also IF as rumored for me:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Provided the photo isn't a fake I will definitely pick one up. I like that it has a different color scheme. Hopefully HT will improve the Paltrow/Pepper portrait.

Would have much rather have had Pepper dusted by Thanos going into Avengers 4 just to make it more dramatic for Tony and what he has to deal with in the film.

Back