1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they aren't in those suits for the majority of Avengers 4..... was counting on those earlier concept inage pics. These suits completely take away the iconic and uniqueness of all the characters. I guess at least my wallet will appreciate if they release them as figures.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

^ Hope so, don't like those outfits at all! :monkey4 Still if they are and HT make em, my purse will be beyond grateful as that's a whole load of figures that I can easily pass on. :)

Where is this "debunking" from? comicbook.com is not a reliable source because they like to provide their best guess as if it's fact, like a lot of other geek culture sites have been to try to stay relevant.

Don't get me wrong, I hope these go away and never come back. But i'd prefer it be confirmed from someone who is involved with the film and not a blogger for a terrible site.

From the images we've seen thus far, I'd only be interested in Ant-Man. However, I won't rule anything out until I've seen how these suits looks in action, the context of their use on screen and, of course, Hot Toy's interpretation of them in 1/6 form.

I think they're real. I don't think it'll change the quality of the film or what figures get released though. Lets be real though, if they're legit expect at LEAST one to two figures in those outfits though.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised by the freakouts. They're likely only going to be wearing them for select scenes. We already have set photos and promo arts confirming the characters will be wearing more traditional outfits.

Hey, not sure if anyone's said Mantis yet, but I was gonna say I'd want her, however I did just come across this. Wasn't sure if anyone else did.

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/bh-003-custom-the-hypnotist-1-6-collectible-figure-by-bullet-head/
dh-003p9__60203.1542846145.1280.1280.jpg

Is there a particular reason HT hasn't done Mantis or Nebula...? Cause they both seem more figure-worthy than a Shuri...

just to return to those (quantum realm?) suits again, aren't they all basically Iron Man nano armours? A lot of the design features remind me of IM suits.

Those white suits are as real as a $7 bill, don't even have to search - there's no way they'd put Iron man in a suit, he'd just have his armor colored up however he wanted to "fit in" as it were.

The suits look like some sort of quantum realm protection, however.

Back