1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what your saying is your not interested in anyone..except 4/7 of the team. Lol just messing with you.

LOL!! It’s hard to say I only be interested in a few until hot Toys makes a character look bada$$ then you realize this will be the last movie.. now seeing the leaked concept art some of these characters look aweasome..

I will take an Infinity Deadpool, Wolverine and probably F4. No X-Men for me.

I also still need a Hulk, but he has to have ripped pants. Anything else is just an inferior variant. ATM I am leaning to just buy a V1, add the smash body of V2 and the unhelmeted Gladiator headsculpt.

I will take an Infinity Deadpool, Wolverine and probably F4. No X-Men for me.

I also still need a Hulk, but he has to have ripped pants. Anything else is just an inferior variant. ATM I am leaning to just buy a V1, add the smash body of V2 and the unhelmeted Gladiator headsculpt.

I have V1 its still my glory hole in my collection
Edit: I mean holy grail

x4py1Wzl.jpg

Looks like we might be getting full on Ronin with sword and mask/hood....man..im getting anxious. Would be my first Clint

5JM7JPGl.jpg
Looks like thor wont change much. Was kinda hoping he would go back to long hair. Especially if there is some type of time skip. Those golden locks would look great with stormbreaker lol

twZUiM3l.jpg

Brie looks good. They seemed to have streamlined her outfit better. Less unnecessary lines. More simple... Hmm this might be version to wait for if they make 2 seperate ones... And it looks like it fits her better from that back shot. She has a strong V tape

Colors on Iron man looks like the concept art version.

First thing i thought too.... looks like they got an updated version with the look of his new armor, as you can see of this image of the torso. Very curious to see how this looks!

It's interesting to me that both Cap and Iron Man's new outfits appear to be nods to their classic comic book looks.

Cap has the scale mail armor, and Iron Man has the gold arms and legs color scheme.

I'm not a fan of that War Machine, looks too much like a transformer to me. Cap is looking good though. I missed out on the Civil War suit and I've always liked the darker color of that suit.

I actually like it, looks like hot toys will have to completely recreate a warmachine figure since real CW and IW are sorta similar

Got some more leaked art

15a282080dcd1b94077d34a239645e9e.jpg

76d8963157a766e955a753e18695e2ae.jpg

1bc36b8af25f60f24a41a0f95915a6af.jpg

549762a1372102e887218bb125345775.jpg

2dab1e8849e08a2c4cbed0944129f390.jpg

5763e27a48e9e4e2ad2f020fb0a2594c.jpg

My boy Rhodes looking like an A B S O L U T E U N I T.

Supposedly the new Iron Man suit is Mark 85, which I guess makes sense with the time-skip. Looks to be slightly bulkier than the Mark 50 so maybe we'll have less of the skintight movement going on. Not sure if the classic Kirby colour-scheme will work well with the modern MCU designs but I'll wait for the official reveal before judging. Personally I had hoped they'd go for a design closer to the Model 51/Prime, or perhaps ditch the red/gold and give us a black/gold like the Model 42. Not that it'll stop me from picking him up!

Pretty sure the gold we are seeing is from the art concept mark 47 isn’t it?

No, the helmet and chest are new, or at least brought across from the Mark 50. It's possible they're borrowing the colour scheme from the Mark 46 Concept though, although both are quite clearly homages to the original Model 2 from the comics.

No, the helmet and chest are new, or at least brought across from the Mark 50. It's possible they're borrowing the colour scheme from the Mark 46 Concept though, although both are quite clearly homages to the original Model 2 from the comics.
Just noticed the difference. Damn another IM hot toys. Oh well. I like this quite a bit.

Rhodes is starting to look like a G1 transformer.. And my first thought for IM was the repaint concept..

Sweet. New Iron Man suit. Time to save up my pennies. Forget the MK50 then.

Back