Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c8dbf157b3612a58641c4f585cf1a873.jpg

Looks like he’s cracking up cause he is the one that laid that secret fart.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Just sharing.....need a few tricks to make him sitting “properly”

88b95aae8c89bc2184a2b6db07393c13.jpg

716bdb1859d596120a2a369d518fd4b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just opened my non deluxe palpatine up and got him on display. Overall very stoked and super happy with him. I have no complaints whatsoever

Unrelated to the figure, but I was just futzing his hood and remembered an interview with McDiarmid where he was expecting his costume for Jedi to be very ornate, imperial Chinese even and was surprised by the simple robes before thinking it was very clever, the emperor didn't need to impress anyone.

Does anyone know if Lucas anywhere spilled the beans behind Palpatine's look for RoTJ and the old trilogy? I know he was inspired by Nixon etc, but would be interested in anything about the emperor's visuals for episode VI.

Just sharing.....need a few tricks to make him sitting “properly”

88b95aae8c89bc2184a2b6db07393c13.jpg

716bdb1859d596120a2a369d518fd4b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a difference the slight tilt of the head makes from pic one to pic two..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

finally place my order for the deluxe one with sideshow had to put it on a payment plan for the moment as close to Christmas but had £60 in reward points which I used so just 3 payment's of £55 left after the £25 deposit too … the reward points basically payed for the chair :lol

Excellent photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice pictures!!! :clap

That 2nd one in the chair made me laugh -- the migraine shot.

And another pose saved for future reference. :yess:
Great posing and shots as always, matrix.

Excellent shots Matrix :clap

Same boat... unfortunately
:duff
Martixhow to do empiror LEG touch on floor?

I added some leg extenders.

Strangely the foot pegs can't be swapped out as they're incorporated into the boots...so leg extenders are the only option.

These are the extenders i used...i think OneSixthKit still has them in stock.

View attachment 436303

Here's the Emperor(stock height) along side Tarkin and Luke....i had to shorten luke as he was too tall...and yet he still towers over the Emperor.. View attachment 436304

And here he is with the fitted extenders...they add about 1/4 inch to the height...only downside is that now the robes look a tad short.

View attachment 436305

Great pics! But man, it's a shame he's so short next to those other figures. The ankle extenders help with the height, but the short looking robe is just too much of a dealbreaker for me.

I guess as long as you don't have him standing directly next to another figure, or put him out in in front, the height won't be as noticeable.

Back