Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah nice pics, Soulsaman, those hands both look perfectly suited for him to be rocking out on one of those guitars back there.

Lol good one! I wish I had a 1/6 guitar for the Emperor! “The dark side of the force is a pathway to many guitar abilities, some considered to be unnatural” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13a080779950ae18fef78897ac819a32.jpg
75e06ec1e328edf2ee5d7e3a366f0419.jpg

A few quick photos. So far im loving the figure. This figure definitely should have included an extra head sculpt.

Awesome pics man, love that first pose especially!

Palps needs to get his hands on that SG on the wall back there. I see Vader as being more of a BC Rich guy though lol

Awesome pics man, love that first pose especially!

Palps needs to get his hands on that SG on the wall back there. I see Vader as being more of a BC Rich guy though lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's a nice photo. Well done on the emperor on the chair.

Thanks!
I was trying to find a pose where he could sit with feet touching the floor. I found this pose when I sat him on closer the front of the chair as opposed to the traditional sitting all the way to the back of the chair. It was a happy accident!

IMG_20181209_123741793.jpg
IMG_20181209_123400987.jpg

His Majesty arrived yesterday from Hong Kong.

Futzed about 20 minutes. The result is already quite good I think. Might have to remove the stitches as well. Need my Vader immediately!

What a presence on the shelf. Get the throne while you can guys :)

Nice, both shots looking excellent!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Emperor Palpatine to all of us collectors...

'You bought the first Jedi Luke...good..good...now you will feel the full power of the Dark Side and purchase the Endor/Windswept Luke...oh I'm afraid you pathetic collectors are flying into my trap...Hot Toys is now a fully functional re-releasing menace to the Galaxy!"

Back