Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! I hit them up but they are sold out of royal guards haha. Damn. Maybe I can do the guards through BBTS and Emp Deluxe from Timewalker. I actually called them talked to a guy Nathan, super nice. He said Sideshow limits their supply, he sounded frustrated because still a year to go for pre orders and Sideshow is limiting all suppliers "a way to make sure nobody gets as big as them". Bummer. He said he's going to reach out to them but doesn't think they'll raise his limit.

They had a fantastic deal on the 2-pack. Something like $38 off and it qualified for free shipping since it was over $350. I’m sure they blew through their allotment because of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repped TFH on your behalf.

:duff
0e5655e4688a25fb24b8d9db0162c542.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

So, does anybody have experience with kghobby? Are they trustworthy? What are the shipping costs to Europe (Germany)?

I preordered through there, got an order number but havent received a confirmation email and the money still hasn't been pulled. I emailed them but havent heard back yet. Seems like others haven't had any problems so I'm hoping it's legit.

I'm certainly adding this figure to my collection but hope they update the HS with a more sinister grimace...right now I'm seeing yearbook photo.

Pal.jpg

I just preordered my through SS. No other option as I like the payment plans.

Gonna grab 2 guards in a week. I have Empire Vader, Luke Jedi, and Anakin on order.

Such a great time to be a collector! [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea emporer and throne is a def order, he looks pretty damn awesome to me. I would have preferred more of a grimace than smirk but what the heck. him on the chair will be a eyeball magnet on the shelf.....:lecture

Just preordered the Emperor and Throne and 2 Royal Guards from Timewalker Toys, I didn't know about that store so thanks to all of you that recommended that place. No NRD, you can preorder with Paypal, discounted prices, bundle AND free shipping, awesome customer service and no Florida state tax! What else can you ask for? I'll just spend my reward points at Sideshow and never look back.

I just preordered my through SS. No other option as I like the payment plans.

Gonna grab 2 guards in a week. I have Empire Vader, Luke Jedi, and Anakin on order.

Such a great time to be a collector! [emoji39]

yes 2017 +2018 such a great year for SW collectors

but it also super costly, especially for me just entered this 1/6 hobby when I joined this forum June last year :(

yes 2017 +2018 such a great year for SW collectors

but it also super costly, especially for me just entered this 1/6 hobby when I joined this forum June last year :(

Yeah, I blew off some big ticket items to rejoin the 1/6 arena again. I think I’ve made the right decision, seems I may have saved my self some money though, as the last 2 items I blew off were well over $1,000 a piece. 🤪

Figures are a lot cheaper than statues. [emoji23]

Just preordered the Emperor and Throne and 2 Royal Guards from Timewalker Toys, I didn't know about that store so thanks to all of you that recommended that place. No NRD, you can preorder with Paypal, discounted prices, bundle AND free shipping, awesome customer service and no Florida state tax! What else can you ask for? I'll just spend my reward points at Sideshow and never look back.

They ship double-boxed too - unlike SSC!

Back