Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 at once? :horror I suggest after inspecting that each of them is as it should, that you close all of them and pick 1 each week to open, pose and apreciate it, otherwise they'll be so many at once that you won't be able to apreciate them well :pfft: .
Or he'll have a heart attack.

This is becoming insane... I now have about 10 figures that should (hopefully) be shipped out this month... lol. I'm thinking about making it 11 with the Shadow Predator but I'll have to see some more in-hand pics of him.

Your right, that is insane! A potential of 11 figures in one month...:horror Lucky you.:hi5:

Hi guys, Im going to buy the classic predator from HT probably in a couple of days. Any sites I can buy off thats cheaper that sideshow?

Hi guys, Im going to buy the classic predator from HT probably in a couple of days. Any sites I can buy off thats cheaper that sideshow?

Where are you from? If you're in Europe you should try collectiblesdirect.co.uk, I think they still have it in stock.

Your right, that is insane! A potential of 11 figures in one month...:horror Lucky you.:hi5:

Yeah, it's crazy but awesome crazy! :hi5:

So far this are the ones that should come this month:
Falconer
Tracker
Berserker
Sandtrooper Deluxe
Infantry Droids 2-pack
Scarface War version
Iron Man Armor Unleashed (hopefully this month!)
Jack Nicholson Joker (hopefully this month!)
Michael Keaton Batman (hopefully this month!)

And I want more...:cuckoo:

Wow, when the time comes, I'll probably buy one of your figures Dracula

:lol

I will never grow tired of my figures!!! :nana::lol

What are you guys still doing here? GET TO DA TERMINATUH THREADS!

Heh, in all seriousness, I'm hoping HT sheds some light on the 1/4 Predators, too. I've already decided which 1/4 Termies to get, so it's high-time I decided the fate of my other shelves. :)

Back