Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn with all this Terminator and Pred love from EB and HT.. Arnie must be making a mint of cash!!!!...:) I'm in for the 1/4 scale figures!!!!

Eh the delay is giving me time to acquire the necessary funds for p2 so I'm not sweating it.

We will know the price of the 1/4 predators when the 1/4 ht terminator actually releases into its "preorder" stage

I've decided I will get the classic&trackerpredator since I will have enough saved up money to buy the predators that's going to be released late this year. (should i buy the tracker or berserker or falconer if you could only get one).

I've decided I will get the classic&trackerpredator since I will have enough saved up money to buy the predators that's going to be released late this year. (should i buy the tracker or berserker or falconer if you could only get one).

tracker for sure.

Berserker. Tracker is sooo limited in terms of how he can be displayed. He is either stood stationary with the hound or on his own looking lost. Tracker is probably the Predator i got bored of fastest. Once you have set up the hound and the lead then look at him he is impressive for about 2 days. Then it soon becomes evident he may aswell be the sideshow statue. But having said that atleast with Noland coming out you can have the " big dog " scene. Even though its just Tracker stood stationary again.

Berserker. Tracker is sooo limited in terms of how he can be displayed. He is either stood stationary with the hound or on his own looking lost. Tracker is probably the Predator i got bored of fastest. Once you have set up the hound and the lead then look at him he is impressive for about 2 days. Then it soon becomes evident he may aswell be the sideshow statue. But having said that atleast with Noland coming out you can have the " big dog " scene. Even though its just Tracker stood stationary again.

Have tracker stand on a T-600 skull base. Looks amazing.

if you can mix and match paint well,and are a good painter, get berserker, for his paint rubs off as you turn his waist.

if not as i said before tracker is the best of the 3

Have tracker stand on a T-600 skull base. Looks amazing.

Talking of that, I've always wanted to see a scene in a Predator film that looks like this:

dark_horse_comics_big_482-580x464.jpg

Back