Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they're a noteable improvement on the 1/6s...if not, It'll be the upcoming SS PFs for me...

I just hope they're a noteable improvement on the 1/6s...if not, It'll be the upcoming SS PFs for me...

HT has been improving every time. How siginificant the improvements would be on future releases is anyone's guess.

Even if they used their current techniques, I would still be happy. :)

I know why HT doesn't announce predator news,they save the best for last after all the avengers and terminator stuff which is in like 4 months time :( dw the news is going to be awesome

In debt so not in a hurry. :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :monkey2

you can say that with all the Terminator news going on.

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

Yeah, you can say that with all the Terminator news going on.:pfft:

:lol

It just goes to show how eager HT is to snuff out Enterbay. Enterbay aren't doing any Predators so no need to rush ahead with showing much of anything Predator-related. Terminator gets announced and stuff* gets shown immediately! (*1/4 scale police shootout guns and Endoskeleton)

It just goes to show how eager HT is to snuff out Enterbay. Enterbay aren't doing any Predators so no need to rush ahead with showing much of anything Predator-related. Terminator gets announced and stuff* gets shown immediately! (*1/4 scale police shootout guns and Endoskeleton)

I wonder, who was first to announce a terminator figure this week? Was it Enterbay?

A long developed secret project which by sheer coincidence we're going to finally reveal on the same day that Enterbay teases their BD T-800 and mentions an endoskeleton in the works.

this is what happens when your from ireland a-dev and in debt haha bbut them preds will be so worth it even though i had to PO the t-800 today cause i didnt get a look in the first time round :-( enterbay little too pricey for me also :-(

I can wait forevah. In debt so not in a hurry. :D

Can't help you out with that part, just the extra cash part :D :lol .

:lol:lol

Anyways.. I ended up buying another figure, Enterbay's Leon The Professional... Now I'm looking for the best Bruce Lee figure (don't know which one to get, seems to be like 15+ of him) and the Indiana Jones DX figure. :monkey3

A long developed secret project which by sheer coincidence we're going to finally reveal on the same day that Enterbay teases their BD T-800 and mentions an endoskeleton in the works.

Wait till Enterbay's Joker gets it's full reveal. :lol

Back