Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had forgotten that they actually did say that 1:4 scale figures were happening, including Dutch. I thought that was something a few people were falsely remembering and I didn't bother to contradict them. They even excitedly talk about diecast parts. 7 damn years ago. Jesus H Christ Hot Toys. You seriously can't spare any people or resources to make these things yet?

I still hope for 1/4 Dutch.
Even tho I most likely won't be able to get him by the time they'd announce him because he'd cost like today's Sideshow PF.

Jesus H Christ Hot Toys. You seriously can't spare any people or resources to make these things yet?

Nope. They secretly changed their name to "Iron Star Toys" and that's it for other classic movies line. Otherwise we may actually get it after Iron Man Mk zillion or Gary Stormtrooper from Robot Chicken. :duh

On serious note, I think Predator weren't translated well into huge action figure. Can't help being too "toy-ish" for having too many visible joints on bare muscular body, unlike Iron Man or any characters which has cloths/ armor to cover their joints, I must say.

I had forgotten that they actually did say that 1:4 scale figures were happening, including Dutch. I thought that was something a few people were falsely remembering and I didn't bother to contradict them. They even excitedly talk about diecast parts. 7 damn years ago. Jesus H Christ Hot Toys. You seriously can't spare any people or resources to make these things yet?

Remember the ****-measuring contest they had with Enterbay that one evening in April? 2011 or 2012, I think it was. So many products were announced simply to show up EB.

We're getting Shame Brack's and that's it.

Probably not even that. If the movie's a dud, they won't do a thing.

I remember that. I think it was EB's announcement of the terminator license if I'm not mistaken. Also showing a proto of their 1/4 Endoskeleton I think. Hot Toys got afraid Enterbay's going to snatch up a large piece of the pie then.

Still. Waiting.

337.jpg

Remember the ****-measuring contest they had with Enterbay that one evening in April? 2011 or 2012, I think it was. So many products were announced simply to show up EB.

It was an awesome time for us. I think Enterbay were still planning on doing an Endoskeleton at that point aswell. So much promise and how much of it still hasn't come to pass 7 years later.

Does anyone post these things on Hot Toys' facebook? Much like how people used to keep posting Batman Returns and Ripley with every new Marvel announcement. I aint doing it because I ****ing loathe facebook and I preferred to keep the hobby separate anyway :monkey3

Back