Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this time, I say Classic Predator.

Newest body and paint app/techniques.
Ability to pose with multiple options:
  • biomask on/off
  • BD biomask
  • open/closed mandibles
  • gauntlet computer open/closed
  • 2 earth holograms
  • detailed, sculpted/painted base

Best reason: you can have one now.
No waiting like most of us here had to do. :D

Hahahah I've always wanted a ht predator since the p2 was still on sideshows website but didn't have enough and didn't know how this all worked. ($130! What happened?)

:eek
Wow... if HT figures had those prices today my collection would be twice as large...

But that's because we're now paying $180+ for HT figures.

But if we've never seen those prices, and $80 was the norm, we'd be complaining when they start charging $85 per figure. :lol

But that's because we're now paying $180+ for HT figures.

But if we've never seen those prices, and $80 was the norm, we'd be complaining when they start charging $85 per figure. :lol

Yeah, probably! :lol But, not only did the prices rise but the quality and likeness as well.

It's true. In those days, $130 for a Celtic Predator seemed like a lot of money, but that was when Sideshow Star Wars figures were $50. Everything's relative I guess.

Droves of collectors will walk away if the price doubles what it is today for 1/6 basic figures by Hot Toys.

:lol everyone thought I was crazy for spending $130 each on the HT AVP press back then

Miss those days :monkey2

Good news and bad news.
The bad news is that I waste a lot of money. The good news is that I have a lot of money!! Just ordered the Predators trio and hopefully I'll have them this week!! :rock

Back