Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Did the seller do you a deal?

I got free shipping and the price was already discounted. That's why it was so cheap, well cheap imo. :wink1:

Now I have a problem.. Where to place them.. I have very little space and I've got 8 figures coming this month..!

Nice one and remember that :postpics:.

Do you have a detolf?

Yeah I promise to take some pictures and post them here, but beware I suck at taking photos. :)

Yeah I have two detolfs and a shelf. Will have to move some things around or put up another shelf. I'll post pictures of my collection in the collection thread when I get a new tripod.. :monkey3

Yeah I promise to take some pictures and post them here, but beware I suck at taking photos. :)

Yeah I have two detolfs and a shelf. Will have to move some things around or put up another shelf. I'll post pictures of my collection in the collection thread when I get a new tripod.. :monkey3

Don't you worry about shelf space my friend.

Because you're a good guy, simply ship to me all the figures you have no room for.
I will gladly and proudly display them on your behalf.
Remember, they are still "your" figures. I am simply helping you with a very real problem.

:yess:

That's so very kind of you! :rotfl

Seriously though I want to take out my girlfriends big wardrobe from our bedroom... Maybe I can move her too :lol

:lol

Fill it up with figures and move her clothes to the attic. :clap

Will do, can't wait to see her expression! :rotfl

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Buy some shelves, saw them into pieces that fit each figure, sand out the edges, use spray paint or somthing... then mount the shelves on the wall. It looks so great.

Seriously though I want to take out my girlfriends big wardrobe from our bedroom... Maybe I can move her too :lol
That's a good start...

:lol

Fill it up with figures and move her clothes to the attic. :clap

...and this is a good finish. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Buy some shelves, saw them into pieces that fit each figure, sand out the edges, use spray paint or somthing... then mount the shelves on the wall. It looks so great.

Great idea. I might find some small shelves at IKEA next weekend otherwise I'll just do what you said.

I have them..but never used them.

I just had some cheap walmart/lowes shelves in the closet..so I did that to them, but right after that is when I began losing interest in the 1/6 figures. So I never got to use them. But if HT makes these new figures accurate, I'll definitely be using that idea.

I never understood the appeal to the Detolf stuff, full see-through cases look so cheap/tacky to me. I'm not saying display cases in general are tacky..if it has a colored base, I think it looks great.

This is becoming insane... I now have about 10 figures that should (hopefully) be shipped out this month... lol. I'm thinking about making it 11 with the Shadow Predator but I'll have to see some more in-hand pics of him.

This is becoming insane... I now have about 10 figures that should (hopefully) be shipped out this month... lol. I'm thinking about making it 11 with the Shadow Predator but I'll have to see some more in-hand pics of him.

10 at once? :horror I suggest after inspecting that each of them is as it should, that you close all of them and pick 1 each week to open, pose and apreciate it, otherwise they'll be so many at once that you won't be able to apreciate them well :pfft: .

Back