1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

WS is amazing and a must.... then there is AM. Geeez

Last edited:

I’m extremely happy that this winter soldier is being made but unfortunately this looks to be a pretty plane Jane figure . Problem is I’m posing my Civil war Bucky exactly like this new version .
ac16650d315163511d4155919002cb2f.jpg

I’m praying that they offer a second angry sculpt option to go along with this give us some more options when posing .

I’m extremely happy that this winter soldier is being made but unfortunately this looks to be a pretty plane Jane figure . Problem is I’m posing my Civil war Bucky exactly like this new version. [/IMG]
I’m praying that they offer a second angry sculpt option to go along with this give us some more options when posing .

I'd be surprised if there's a second sculpt - but re movie accuracy Bucky gets some shots off; also fends off an Outrider with arm and knife. So IMO there's plenty to work with e.g. I probably will have him with knife in hand.

Not for everyone I know, but I've got some Predator stands and some 1/6 vegetation in; gonna use those for Cap and Bucky and keep the IW stands in the box. Was thinking the new Luke Skywalker Endor base has Wakanda possibilities too.

IW Bucky...
67480f30-4c11-0132-0b2a-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Momoa Aquaman...
CecE5VA.gif

Great pic:clap. He's alive...never thought I'd be close to tears over a fig release LOL.:lol:blissy

Someone at SDCC tell HT this is *sublime* and DON'T pull a Finn in production where something gets changed last minute:horror:( and not for the better.:panic:

Unless they want to toss in some Outrider body parts or more hands or something. Look at the hand details :love:love:love

Well, friggin' Ragnarok Loki isn't due till next year:slap, and neither is IW Cap...but I'd rather HT take their time than try to rush a production schedule. Just thinkin' about the *lavish* DS 1 and TWS releases - when HT is on they are SO on. I'd hate to think of HT rushing the paint on this stellar sculpt. Very glad this was ready for SDCC view tho.

:lol I posted on JC's picture on Facebook last night saying "DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING" and he liked the comment, so fingers crossed nothing changes :rotfl

So glad they finally revealed him. He looks fantastic, I love the look of the arm and the head sculpt is dead on IMO. Automatic pre-order for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IW Bucky...
3o6ZtgZVedO3unCRRm.gif

Momoa Aquaman...
1nJSDmP.gif

I don' t have any of the previous Winter Soldiers or Falcon. Wasn't in a rush to get Bucky and none of the HS's really impressed me prior.

This new one looks really great, I might have to finally get this character. The Vibranium arm is a little ugly though.

Looks great here

4A41DFCC-FFB5-400E-9D5F-66FA1829324E.jpeg

Daaamn I wish he was out already. I love how they did the arm, such a beauty. :love

:lol I posted on JC's picture on Facebook last night saying "DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING" and he liked the comment, so fingers crossed nothing changes :rotfl

That's awesome! Instagram posts seem like a flood of positives - so hope HT sees that. Just worry about last minute sculpt changes tho don't know how often that happens.:dunno I just remember the Finn thing and how different production version looked.

Tho I had been looking for some HT bargains and Finn might have been one. But too much good stuff at this SDCC getting released. (Nice to see how great the all-black Cap looks too)

IW Bucky...
3o6ZtgZVedO3unCRRm.gif

Momoa Aquaman...
1nJSDmP.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Think the IS 1/10 poly is pretty good tho. If I were collecting DC right now. Too much good from this SDCC tho $$$ at least for me. $$$:cool:

great figure, it's too bad he barely had a any screen time...

perhaps for accesories we should have a partially dusted bucky.... lol...

This guy looks fantastic! The more I look at the head sculpt the more I like it. The vibranium arm looks really good IMO. I've never owned a Bucky/Winter Soldier so I'll definitely pick this guy up. I saw that they put the 1/4 scale Darth Vader up for pre-order. Hopefully they'll put more up soon.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Who sculpted this time around, Yulli? Kojun? I wasn't taken with the previous sculpts but like most have already said, this looks amazing.

Who sculpted this time around, Yulli? Kojun? I wasn't taken with the previous sculpts but like most have already said, this looks amazing.

I'm good with the TWS sculpts - not sure the masked sculpt could be improved except the best of the rooted hair custom jobs:dunno. The CW sculpt grew on me - I think it's too generic but guessing a good custom paint job would help (I thought the prototype was great).

That's the one thing I feel uneasy about - prototype to production:panic:. Tho I have some outstanding paint jobs like DS, Tony Stark, SW. This is gonna be an instant PO tho for me anyway:drool.

takemoney.jpg

I like rooted hair but hafta credit HT for its hair sculpts - Thor, Bucky, really finely done sculpting. On this IW Bucky as well - looks stellar tho bet the customizers will be going to work on this sculpt same as Thor. Arm is stunning work guess all that work doing Ironmans paid off for HT:cool: - great detailing.

PS. Thanx to Snake for posting all the photos!:clap:clap:clap:)

Back