1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

All hail Ramen noodles, dollar stores, and 5$ roast chickens from Costco!! :duff

I hope no one on this board is actually starving themselves in order to fund their purchases, cause if so...you might just have a problem!

I hope no one on this board is actually starving themselves in order to fund their purchases, cause if so...you might just have a problem!

I think the majority of the populace would think everyone on this board has a problem - but what do they know? :lol

This is the best Marvel sculpt in a long time. Looking forward to JC's pics.

Lol, my fiancee thinks I'm on my comp helping plan the wedding...and I'm over here like PO, PO, PO, PO...:dunno

Pre-ordered...instantly...love the costume and that head sculpt is incredible.

I'm still so hyped about this, hours later :lol I want to cry I'm so excited :rotfl

I'm still so hyped about this, hours later :lol I want to cry I'm so excited :rotfl

Been a while time since we’ve ‘talked’ on here. This reaction does not surprise me. :lol

I was okay to pass on Bucky, but after seeing the sculpt, I need him too. :lol

Been a while time since we’ve ‘talked’ on here. This reaction does not surprise me. :lol

I was okay to pass on Bucky, but after seeing the sculpt, I need him too. :lol

:wave Hi Sabrina!! :lol Nope, my reaction to Bucky will always be the same: squealing, heart eyes. :love

I mean it's really hard to pass on him, right?? The sculpt NAILS Seb's likeness! Really NAILS it!

is the grease on Cap die cast? :pray:

LOL greasy "genuine HT fatleg Cap" may set a new standard in the world of beautifully detailed 1/6 figs - and he's a real bargain for the price. But already have 2 Caps on PO. And think the off-gassing from greasy Cap could take paint off the walls.:monkey3

From JC
His eyes are following me

35DD8532-7D6B-499C-BD4A-8A0E292C25E2.jpeg

From JC
His eyes are following me

Stellar. Jaw-dropping. Hope it's a good sign that price and shipping are listed as TBD on the card and not protype pending. Thanx for posting that pic! And the hair and costume details - perfection:clap

By far the best (unmasked) Bucky sculpt.

Back