1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

This and John Wick have so far caught my attention. :clap

They needed a new Bucky headsculpt. Something without the generic Caucasian guy nose. That arm:love. Can't wait for more pics of this guy:drool. Plus IW Cap on PO and got some old Predator jungle stands in for both. My Wakanda shelf is gonna be amazing.:cool:

Is better?

Bucky Nose.jpg

That's a new headsculpt right?

Yes, it is....

Diecast arm??

Heart_Attack_Cat.jpg

Probably not (guess)...the other arms weren't:dunno. Also, IMO, to keep the price down Bucky's costume actually isn't that easy to do - lots of seams and details - so wouldn't think they'd go for diecast:dunno. Knife/sheathe, right arm guard, new hands tho:drool.

Instant pre order for me!! Can't wait

If they do release this, I'll probably get it...would be my first Winter Soldier.

Yes, it is....

View attachment 418321

Probably not (guess)...the other arms weren't:dunno. Also, IMO, to keep the price down Bucky's costume actually isn't that easy to do - lots of seams and details - so wouldn't think they'd go for diecast:dunno. Knife/sheathe, right arm guard, new hands tho:drool.

Diescast doesn’t actually cost more to produce. It’s actually cheaper, if you have the equipment.

Oh hell yes!

...does the arm look a bit small? Or is that just positioning/angle, etc.?

Oh hell yes!

...does the arm look a bit small? Or is that just positioning/angle, etc.?

Both maybe. These photos are all from crap angles in crap light.

From the video 6FC4E3ED-CBE7-47A7-9F4E-44636205A27B.jpeg

Last edited:

Yeah, that's a PO without a doubt. I'm about to find out what it's like to not have a dime to my name...but it'll be glorious :duff

He looks amazing. Put him up for pre order!

Damn, that is a great headsculpt. :clap

It is. Zoomed in on a screen shot and holy ****! W. that paint job it's unbelievable (and HT can do great paint when they want to).

Diescast doesn’t actually cost more to produce. It’s actually cheaper, if you have the equipment.

Good to know. Tho so far - while love the only diecast IM I have - have no complaints about Buckys' arms - all have held up really well, joints and paint. Just love the paint job on this arm:love looks like HT completely nailed it - metallic shine, but not too much.

Yeah, that's a PO without a doubt. I'm about to find out what it's like to not have a dime to my name...but it'll be glorious

All hail Ramen noodles, dollar stores, and 5$ roast chickens from Costco!! :duff

obiwan.jpg
Just a great looking fig:inlove (even if this wasn't my fav MCU character):monkey3.

Back