1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Saw this on weibo [emoji848]
54e1209866d1f1a049f5f85a73c1f50d.jpg

I like it but no vibranium arm tho

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

^
Would look epic if you put that outfit on the IW Bucky and cut off the left sleeve to reveal the bionic arm. The darker vibranium arm with the concept stealth suit would look perfect together.

Do you guys think we'll see Bucky and War machine Mk4 available for pre-order this week?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Do you guys think we'll see Bucky and War machine Mk4 available for pre-order this week?

my biased hoping says yes [emoji1431]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that Bucky Cap looks great. I'm almost tempted to do it. ��

That looks great!! :rock Needs the arm on show tho. :)

Plan on getting 2 IW Buckys anyway (plan $$$$$$:horror:horror:horror). 10 year Cap is on PO - I dunno if I have the guts to cut the sleeve on the Toy Fair Cap tho - this looks so good - Bucky Cap!

Plan on getting 2 IW Buckys anyway (plan $$$$$$:horror:horror:horror). 10 year Cap is on PO - I dunno if I have the guts to cut the sleeve on the Toy Fair Cap tho - this looks so good - Bucky Cap!

Nice! Two more Bucky figures for your collection!! :yess:

I could never do anything like that to any of my figures either! :lol

I definitely need a second parted out head for this guy here. ^^

Nice! Two more Bucky figures for your collection!! :yess:

I could never do anything like that to any of my figures either! :lol

Haha got a Bucky army at this point:monkey3. Bucky Barnes is too much fun to kitbash, no matter what Marvel does. Already got some nice white leather scrap in for an imagined White Wolf tho I'm thinkin' more tactical gear than comic w. white tights and cape. Like rogue Cap didn't end up in comic bright blue suit w. a deep cut V chest.:cool:

IMO that's something DC should think about - or at least Hot Toys tho I don't blame HT. Tweak a comic look and think about the actor playing the character.

Like Bucky looks amazing and I look at the Aquaman HT and all I can think of is corn. I can't unsee it.:horror

I can see those being in very high demand. Might be cheaper to just buy two figures vs. buying one of those on eBay.
Yeah, you might be right ... I'll decide once he's out in HK. ^^ Maybe I'll another one then.

This one looks good, but I think I have to stick with my hot toys from The Winter Soldier because he is awesome.

This is probably my most anticipated figure from CC. The arm and the head sculpt look fantastic. I was really looking forward to War Machine Mk4 but, after seeing the price for that guy I'm not as excited as I was. What are the guesses as far as the price for Bucky? I'm really hoping for no more than $250. I think $230 is a pipe dream [emoji20]

It will depend on the accessories. If he's as bare bones as the Civil War version, $230 to $235 sounds about right. Non-deluxe Star-Lord was $230, Killmonger and Hela were $235. Can't see him topping Ant-Man ($243), as he has the extra head.

It will depend on the accessories. If he's as bare bones as the Civil War version, $230 to $235 sounds about right. Non-deluxe Star-Lord was $230, Killmonger and Hela were $235. Can't see him topping Ant-Man ($243), as he has the extra head.
I hope you're right. My only concern is the Infinity War price hike. Cap being $250 and the only accessories he comes with are the two Wakanda shields, a spear and some hands. It would be awesome if there was a way for Bucky to hold up Rocket to be able to recreate the scene where he picks him up and they spin around shooting all the outriders.

I hope you're right. My only concern is the Infinity War price hike. Cap being $250 and the only accessories he comes with are the two Wakanda shields, a spear and some hands. It would be awesome if there was a way for Bucky to hold up Rocket to be able to recreate the scene where he picks him up and they spin around shooting all the outriders.

That's hilarious - I was just thinking that they'll probably give him a special rotating base & "Rocket holding" hand to justify jacking up the price. But then they'd have to release the Outrider figures so we can recreate that battle scene. Not that I'd buy any given what HT would charge for them!

Like Bucky looks amazing and I look at the Aquaman HT and all I can think of is corn. I can't unsee it.:horror

:lol So true!!

This one looks good, but I think I have to stick with my hot toys from The Winter Soldier because he is awesome.

I love my Winter Soldier version too...as awesome as it is and as much as I like the character, I'm unsure at the moment as to whether I'll be picking this one up as I already have two versions of him...but... on saying that I did come out of seeing all the SDCC previews relatively unscathed (only interested in two figures shown!) so who knows!! Might have to pick him up if the price is right! :)

Back