1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

IMG_1417-01.jpg

Instant order for sure. Looks better than I expected.

I’m finally interested in getting Bucky. Looks great.

Finally getting the likeness down.

Yeah, I may have to swap out CW Bucky. This looks Incredible.

Interesting that he is still be listed as The Winter Soldier, thought they were going with White Wolf, although he is never actually referred to as that in Infinity War

Great pic:clap. He's alive...never thought I'd be close to tears over a fig release LOL.:lol:blissy

Someone at SDCC tell HT this is *sublime* and DON'T pull a Finn in production where something gets changed last minute:horror:( and not for the better.:panic:

Unless they want to toss in some Outrider body parts or more hands or something. Look at the hand details :love:love:love

Stunning.

How long until this awesomeness graces our shelves, though?

Well, friggin' Ragnarok Loki isn't due till next year:slap, and neither is IW Cap...but I'd rather HT take their time than try to rush a production schedule. Just thinkin' about the *lavish* DS 1 and TWS releases - when HT is on they are SO on. I'd hate to think of HT rushing the paint on this stellar sculpt. Very glad this was ready for SDCC view tho.

Impressive head-sculpt. This along with Gladiator Thor is showing me Hot Toys reaching near their peak sculpting abilities. The metal arm looks good, though almost just a hair too thin to my eyes.

I won't be getting it because:

1) Not a huge fan of this look. It isn't bad, just not terribly memorable. Plus I have a feeling in a couple of years I will be picking up Cap-Bucky
2) I have the Winter Soldier one, and still love that thing. The outfit was terrific, along with the accessories. The headsculpt on it still holds up well (though this new one is certainly one of the best I have seen if production looks anything close to this.)

The headsculpt on this mindblowing - 3rd time's the charm here, I guess. I'm definitely tempted by this figure for that alone. I do like the blue in the clothes, too, because it reminds me of his Howling Commandos look.

it's amazing how HT can do such a stellar Sebastian Stan and make Jason Momoa look like a hipster Hagrid.

I just want the head sculpt to put on the WS outfit.
It still bugs me why they just won't sculpt the female characters' hair

it's amazing how HT can do such a stellar Sebastian Stan and make Jason Momoa look like a hipster Hagrid.

Chronos has a point tho - I always thought DC was just ripping off Peter Jackson's Thorin Oakenshield look, where it worked with all the leather and metal studs. Don't know what was so wrong with having more of a comic nod to Aquaman e.g. a blond guy...

Aquaman-First-Time.jpg

Maybe the movie tones the gold down some. :dunno

Meanwhile from ToyArk:

WS_SDCCd.jpg

WS_SDCCe.jpg

:bunnydanc

Well the new figure suit has those colors.

The head is a place holder I think.

CC4EED60-9C4A-420D-BC27-AFB20D04D30E.jpeg

Back