1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor Collectible Figure

I'll probably get it and will be first Thor too :hi5:

I'm still not sold on this Gladiator look, especially the short hair. Thor is one of my top two favorite Marvel characters since the 80's.. I have 4 HT Thor's already and so far this look just isn't doing it for me. I'll wait till the full reveal and need to see the movie 1st. As of now I'd rather pick up the SS comic version Thor over this. I did preorder the MS Thor & Hulk figures, not crazy about the way the ML figures look and don't care about articulation, so that may be my only version of this Gladiator Thor. We shall see..... :dunno

Think I'll stick with the first Thor if the short hair version is all that's made. Gladiator Hulk will probably be the only thing I get from this movie unless Loki is a homerun.

No Mjolnir...no Thor! :lol I'm more excited about Gladiator Hulk tho.

Will be my first thor too...i didnt get the previous thors cos of the sculpted long hair. So am excited for this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Like others, It's a toss up between this thor and IW thor for me... I'm sure we'll get to see what he's going to wear in IW before this one sells out.

Since i got my fav HT Thor already (AoU) im really excited for this. Something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor Collectible Figure

Anyone know when the Avengers Infinity War trailer they showed at D23 will be available online ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor Collectible Figure

Definitely planning on getting this as my first Thor, it certainly has a unique look. Not a huge fan of the rubber arms but I've never really heard of any issues on the previous Thor, unlike Gamora for example.

Is the head separate from the neck? Hard for me to tell in this pic. Neck seams are the friggin worst. :/

Looks really good so far but short hair Thor just doesn't do it for me. I may change my mind but as of now this is a pass and I will wait for gladiator Hulk.

Anyone know when the Avengers Infinity War trailer they showed at D23 will be available online ?

Unless someone recorded it at D23, it won't be online. We may get something at SDCC but it will probably not be as much footage, I read about 5 minutes were shown at D23. That could be released a little after the con, at least that's how these usually work. This preview will probably only be 1 or 2 minutes.

Dammit... I was hoping for a long haired version with this gladiator one maybe being a new exclusive. I need my first thor and I think his old school viking ish look in his new outfit (first half of the trailer) is miles better than that plastic armor he has been wearing since his first movie. It would be my definitive thor with the hammer, golden locks, and all. And apparently he will still have short hair in infinity war :(. Guess I'll just cave and get the dark world one..

Unless someone recorded it at D23, it won't be online. We may get something at SDCC but it will probably not be as much footage, I read about 5 minutes were shown at D23. That could be released a little after the con, at least that's how these usually work. This preview will probably only be 1 or 2 minutes.

I don't even know if I'd want to see 5 minutes of footage tbh. I only watch the 1st trailer and I'm done until I see the movie. Last night, for the heck of it, I watched Spider-Man trailers #2 and 3 since I saw the movie already. Holy ****. You combine everything from all 3 trailers, plus TV spots, and you've pretty much seen the entire movie minus the big plot twist. All the theater does is charge like $12 to put all the scenes in order :lol

If he wears it, it's probably in the movie for a few minutes

Naw it's much longer than that. We know he at least has 2 fight scenes in it. The asgard battle where he gets hit with that huge fire explosion that covers all of asgard and in that scuffle with Hela in the new York alley where hever loses mjolnir. There is also the scene where he is dropped down in chains to Hel. We saw in some behind the scenes stuff that came with doctor strange that thor calls lighting and does a hammer slam at least once while he is down in Hel.

Pls pls hot toys include that costume :(

The good thing having ta aou thor is that it comes with 2 hammers. And i can switch out the head. I interesting hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many Thors can somebody own until they had enough in their collection :lol

This Thor is definitely worth getting even if you have other HT Thors since it's completely different in style. A definite buy for me.

Back