1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor Collectible Figure

Will be picking this up as my only Thor for my collection. I really like this look.

I don't even know if I'd want to see 5 minutes of footage tbh. I only watch the 1st trailer and I'm done until I see the movie. Last night, for the heck of it, I watched Spider-Man trailers #2 and 3 since I saw the movie already. Holy ****. You combine everything from all 3 trailers, plus TV spots, and you've pretty much seen the entire movie minus the big plot twist. All the theater does is charge like $12 to put all the scenes in order :lol

I hate watching trailers today. I agree completely, they give so much away its stupid.

This is an easy 2-in-1 figure. The armor is the same so HT should include 2 headsculpts, one with long hair and one short hair with gladiator facepaint, removable cape, and mjolnir with gladiator weapons. But this is HT so we'll have Thor Asgardian version, gladiator version, battle damaged version, etc.

This Thor is definitely worth getting even if you have other HT Thors since it's completely different in style. A definite buy for me.

This. I have the Avengers Thor costume on the Dark World body and headsculpt, and the Age of Ultron Thor.

Adding this guy because he is distinctly different and will pair perfectly with the Gladiator Hulk
(since you know that one is coming).

This. I have the Avengers Thor costume on the Dark World body and headsculpt, and the Age of Ultron Thor.

Adding this guy because he is distinctly different and will pair perfectly with the Gladiator Hulk
(since you know that one is coming).

Pic? Just curious to see how that turned out.

Wonder if they'll do a rerelease of AOU Thor as an exclusive since he does look to be sporting a highly similar look early on in the film.
anigif_sub-buzz-28597-1491838670-10.gif

That outfit does look really similar to the AoU outfit. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was the same too but it's actually the outfit he wears the rest of the movie, with some alterations that come later.

00d39a7b6f1dcb428177c734a84a5d46.png

425d1d1e0558a548aee07a36650cf687.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Gladiator Hulk might possibly be the best Hulk HT has ever made

That outfit does look really similar to the AoU outfit. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was the same too but it's actually the outfit he wears the rest of the movie, with some alterations that come later.

00d39a7b6f1dcb428177c734a84a5d46.png

425d1d1e0558a548aee07a36650cf687.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

If hot toys doesnt come with a hulk at least iron studios will lol just saw a preview

Depending on when this figure comes out/what else is released at the time, this guy may well become the version of Thor in my line-up. I've got a fairly good Marvel line-up at this point, and the aesir is obvious in his absence, especially given that Loki has already made it into my group of figures.

How many Thors can somebody own until they had enough in their collection :lol

It'll be my 5th... ;) I have all except the sleeveless TDW...

I like that this is different to the others, although at the same time I'm not sold on the idea of Thor with short hair..

How can you not think this is the dope

0002509893242534535.jpg

That will make a cool figure and I can totally see why lots of collectors will want this. It's really different looking and original. But, for me, unless the movie really captures me, Im happy with the one Thor I have (AOU). Although, if getting multiple Thors this is must have.

That will make a cool figure and I can totally see why lots of collectors will want this. It's really different looking and original. But, for me, unless the movie really captures me, Im happy with the one Thor I have (AOU). Although, if getting multiple Thors this is must have.

I still think the aou thor is THE thor (my opinion guys relax lol) but i really want this gladiator hulk and thor. They will be displayed separately from auo thor, cap and im haha. I lean those 2 were at it since the 1st avengers haha

How can you not think this is the dope

0002509893242534535.jpg

The costume is Ok.. I've been a Thor fan since the early 80's. I just don't like the short hair. If the TDW/AOU head scuplts weren't so expensive I'd be tempted to buy one and stick on this guy if possible... If the movie is great I may change my opinion. So far, the TDW armored Thor & light armored Thor are still the best. I prefer the gold/bronze accents on those over the silver on AOU.

Yeah...I'm not feeling this Thor at all. Easy pass.

Back