1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor Collectible Figure

I don't understand why they insist on using awful rubber arms on Thor, when they don't do it for Hawkeye or Falcon. I'd like to pose this without having to worry about cracking ffs.

This look isn't resonating with me yet. It's the part of the trailer that I hate but maybe that'll change after seeing the flick.

The whole Planet Hulk thing came way after my comic reading days, so I don't really connect at all with the gladiator look. But again, maybe the movie will make me a fan

It looks great in that teaser. But I'm not sure if I should get this or wait for IW. I'm sure we'll see his IW outfit soon anyway. But this does look good so far. I'm sure he'll look great with the helmet on.

Looking forward to this almost as much as seeing what supporting cast makes the figure lineup (fingers crossed for an evil smirking Hela).

I wish Hot Toys were a bit more consistent with seams and joints.

For example I wish my CW Hawkeye didn't have that unsightly elbow and neck joint. And speaking of neck joint, Doctor Strange doesn't have one, but then the upcoming Daredevil Punisher has a neck joint.

Just make up your minds Hot Toys!!! :gah:

But I am happy to see this version of Thor won't have an elbow joint. :)

3 problems: seamless/rubber arms, no hammer and warpaint on his face and neck. The outfit itself is the best one he has worn so far imho.

This costume looks amazing. I'll probably have to grab this one.

I wish Hot Toys were a bit more consistent with seams and joints.

For example I wish my CW Hawkeye didn't have that unsightly elbow and neck joint. And speaking of neck joint, Doctor Strange doesn't have one, but then the upcoming Daredevil Punisher has a neck joint.

Just make up your minds Hot Toys!!! :gah:

That added neck joint on Punisher would help allow him to line up his sights on the gun with his eyes. A pose many people will expect the figure to pull off. :lecture

That added neck joint on Punisher would help allow him to line up his sights on the gun with his eyes. A pose many people will expect the figure to pull off. :lecture

Hmm, that may be so, but still...I hate exposed joints!!! :gah:

I wonder if we'll see the long-haired, long cape version at SDCC? That one would come with Mjolnir.

Well I guess this is gonna break my "only one version of a character" rule. Since hulk and thor are my favorite characters its kinda hard not getting these 2 and make a killer dio. I know its not likely but i kinda hope we get a second screaming sculpt for thor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For budget reasons I would get either Ragnarok or IW Thor. But Thor has also always been one of my favorite Marvel characters, and I'll probably end up liking both outfits (or variations if there's only slight changes). Then I'd end up getting at least two. Looking forward to seeing the Ragnarok figures at SDCC.

Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor Collectible Figure

If he wears it, it's probably in the movie for a few minutes

It seems he wears it up till he's captured, where they cut his hair and he prepares for the battle at the arena. Not sure how much screen time that'll be though, but taking a guess it's maybe for the first quarter of the movie?

Haven't gotten a Thor since the first Avengers, this will definitely be my second

I'll definitely be getting this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back