Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Electro teaser

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FIGURE BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT.

lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6abcda73gw1egoajmxplsj20yg0mz49p.jpg

He will looks better then the spiderman 2 Hot toys thats for sure

I would rather have a really well painted head that looks like it's lit up then the gimmick of a light up head. It's not like he can be left on all the time.

I would rather have a really well painted head that looks like it's lit up then the gimmick of a light up head. It's not like he can be left on all the time.
Unfortunately, Hot Toys has shown in the past *cough*GhostRider*cough* that they will go with cheap gimmicks over nice, high end options for this in some cases. Hopefully that won't be the case here. . .though with around 70 posts all day for this, I'm not sure any route is going to be very profitable for Hot Toys.

Ditto. Just do to the nature of these figures, you can't leave them lit up all the time (if you could it would be a different story). So I want what would be best on display. I can live with Iron Man's chest and eyes not being lit, but un unlit Electro would just look lame.

Hot toys may visit lizard if ASM2 figures sell well. They have gone back in the past albeit for iron man and batman characters but you never know. We are rumored to me getting Ras at SDCC so it's never completely out of the question IMO

Hot Toy dont make all animie's of spiderman or anybody only the popular guys

Lizard would require a new body. Thats a major investment for a low tier character. also a one time use.

Hot Toys must take a vote around the office or flip a coin to determine what they make because I can't see logic involved.

Anyway, can't comment on this figure until I see the movie this week.

Well if you look in the rhino thread everyone wants an electro. I'm excited for him anyways. I would love more spidey villains made.

Seems like every thread inevitably turns into a wish list of other figures people would rather see. The Rhino thread had plenty of people asking about an Electro, I'm curious to see how this turns out.

That's a good point, everyone will be asking for Goblin now :lol

Back