Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Electro teaser

I think that's the biggest shame in general. Electro was one of the highlights but the film didn't do much for me and the fact that other villains were thrown in really took away some of that much needed focus on the character (seriously, Goblin shouldn't have been in the film until the next one).

Favorite iteration of electro, loved what Foxx did, if priced right im grabbing him

Way better than THE RYYYYNAWWWW :lol

Re: Hot Toys Electro teaser

I'd be surprised if Hot Toys didn't knock this out of the park. Looks great already! Fingers xd for a Spidey prototype update!

Hot Toys Electro teaser

So excited for this. Love me some spidey villains. Bring him on and electro. Both easy buys!

Armor looks good for a kit bashing another figure.....other than that easy pass.

Wow this thread. I thought they complained on FB but not on here. "WHERE ARE MAI STAR WARZ FIGURES" "WHY CANT HOT TOYS MAKE TOYS FROM MOVIES I LIKE". Relax if you dont like it then dont buy it. If you've been in this hobby as long as I have then you'd know HT makes stupid decisions with figures almost all the time. AC BATS says "Hi".

Wow this thread. I thought they complained on FB but not on here. "WHERE ARE MAI STAR WARZ FIGURES" "WHY CANT HOT TOYS MAKE TOYS FROM MOVIES I LIKE". Relax if you dont like it then dont buy it. If you've been in this hobby as long as I have then you'd know HT makes stupid decisions with figures almost all the time. AC BATS says "Hi".

:goodpost:

If I'm not interested in a figure... i don't view the thread, simples :D

:goodpost:
If I'm not interested in a figure... i don't view the thread, simples :D

No kidding.

I'm really liking the costume on this figure. Looks to be more than just a rubber jumper like batys. Not sure how I feel about the BD though. Other than recent Spiderman, HT has just been killing it in the costume world these days.

Hope the head sculpt holds up.

LAMONT.gif

Come on HT make an all light up body now....:pray:

Back