Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Electro teaser

How cool would a Spider man and Xmen movie be? I remember team ups in the old 90's cartoon, would love to see movie cross over, plus then Hot Toys could actually release x men figures under the spidey license

How cool would a Spider man and Xmen movie be? I remember team ups in the old 90's cartoon, would love to see movie cross over, plus then Hot Toys could actually release x men figures under the spidey license
Don't you try and ruin good XMen films with that garbage Spider Man franchise. :monkey4

Try Spidey with the Fantastic Four instead. :lecture

Don't you try and ruin good XMen films with that garbage Spider Man franchise. :monkey4

Try Spidey with the Fantastic Four instead. :lecture

Would love to see the amazing bagman :lol
esa7u6u3.jpg

I think it would be great to see Spidey team up with the Fantastic Four, but Fox and Sony would never be able to agree on the terms.

I was mocking you as your statement was extremely obvious....

Nice avatar by the way, Gambit needs more love

I was mocking you as your statement was extremely obvious....

Nice avatar by the way, Gambit needs more love

Oh .... I'm a little drunk so my sarcasm sense didn't tingle.

And yeah Gambit needs more love.

Who doesn't love a Cajun, card throwing, ****-talking, ladies man.

Oh .... I'm a little drunk so my sarcasm sense didn't tingle.

And yeah Gambit needs more love.

Who doesn't love a Cajun, card throwing, ****-talking, ladies man.

Im extremely envious of this at the moment... night shifts suck :(

Im really hoping we get some Gambit love out of the next movie. Seeing the Apocalypse scene at the end of DOFP (the four horsemen) make me hope they do something with gambit becoming death or something...

I think I have the first issue of FF, the sculpt and boots threw me for a loop I guess :rotfl

Back