Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Electro teaser

I am sure it will look cool but more interested in Rhino. Will wait to see the full figure before I make a decision on a purchase though.

Thank god! Yes!!!! So stoked for this! :yess:
Yup me too, thought the character was great even if the movie itself was pretty average. While I'm still not sure if I'll be getting this, I'm pretty excited to see the full reveal myself.

Yup me too, thought the character was great even if the movie itself was pretty average. While I'm still not sure if I'll be getting this, I'm pretty excited to see the full reveal myself.

I'm pretty excited to see all of the reveals too. Rhino is one I'm not sure if I'm going to get or not it all depends on the price.

YAY !!! Thanks HT......

for letting me see the movie first... PASS

They make this but didn't make Doctor Octopus from Spiderman 2?!? For shame. :ohbfrank:

Im so chuffed they're making this!

Meh... I can tell the skin is gunna be bland (which I cant really blame them for) and the Spidey still sucks... so not really any draw to this for me

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This and no new STAR WARS figure yet from HT?
Easy pass!

I couldn't have said it any better.......easy pass

Armor looks good for a kit bashing another figure.....other than that easy pass.

giphy.gif

I bet Judge Judy thought Electro was garbage too and plans to pass on this figure.

I'm curious about how this will turn out. I wound up liking the movie more than I expected to, but me buying this depends on how good it looks and the price.

Back